March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

At least Burns versus Edey will be entertaining, but...

Purdue vs UConn for all the marbles.

Wow NC State mens and womens teams advance to final four.

In future years if your team is a higher seed going into the tourney hot playing like more of a top 4 seed.

Pray Marquette is in your path. We got knack for running into randos who go on FF or better heaters

7 seed South Carolina in 2017, 8 seed UNC in 2021 and Nc State this year. Fuck me.

In future years if your team is a higher seed going into the tourney hot playing like more of a top 4 seed.

Pray Marquette is in your path. We got knack for running into randos who go on FF or better heaters

7 seed South Carolina in 2017, 8 seed UNC in 2021 and Nc State this year. Fuck me.

If I'm not mistaken, those teams beat Duke too.

So, Duke Marquette has never materialized.

If I'm not mistaken, those teams beat Duke too.

So, Duke Marquette has never materialized.

Youre actually right

UNC/Duke were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later. But the other two Duke was the team right after.

I knew UK losing would fuck us. We also bend those fuckers over in the dance.

Youre actually right

UNC/Duke were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later. But the other two Duke was the team right after.

I knew UK losing would fuck us. We also bend those fuckers over in the dance.

NC State has zero rotation players that started life as an NC State recruit.

All of their players are 5 year seniors and/or transfers.

Talk about Keats getting lucky. Burns is a player tho.

Yeah I was surprised at how many grad transfers they have, but they're playing well as a team and they play smart. Jelling at the perfect time

relying on high school recruits in today's environment is retarded..unless you're a blue blood that will get your share of McD All-Americans. it is more logical to do things through the portal.

and navigating through the portal is a definite skill set.

relying on high school recruits in today's environment is retarded..unless you're a blue blood that will get your share of McD All-Americans. it is more logical to do things through the portal.

and navigating through the portal is a definite skill set.

Worked out for Kansas and Villanova...

Bama, Tennessee, and UConn really hit it out of the park tho.

Their transfers from last year were phenomenal, and Knecht turned himself from a noname to a Top5 draft pick

Kentucky fans don't want to hear that garbage regarding Marquette. Kentucky has had the nation's best team multiple times and lost to a hot shooting Marquette (including the Wade coming out party). That John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, etc team had no business losing to Marquette. It only made it worse when that freed up a far less talented Duke team to win it all. That's also happened more than once (38-1 season).

Kentucky fans don't want to hear that garbage regarding Marquette. Kentucky has had the nation's best team multiple times and lost to a hot shooting Marquette (including the Wade coming out party). That John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, etc team had no business losing to Marquette. It only made it worse when that freed up a far less talented Duke team to win it all. That's also happened more than once (38-1 season).

Ummm Wall and Co didnt lose to Marquette haha

Over a 27 pt average margin of victory for UCONN going into the final 4. That's nuts.

Must be the biggest women's basketball game ever that I'm watching it. Haven't even watched any of the men's tournament games this year but I'm watching this women's LSU vs Iowa.