March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

What happened to Vescovi?

He was awesome last year

They should have played hack-a-Edey a few min ago.

Why aren't they shooting 3's?

Looks like the refs are just going to put him on the line every possession from here on out.
Yep. He has 20 free throws. Tennessee has 11. Like I know he is a mismatch but some of these “fouls” are nothing.

I was looking at the Creighton game.

Where Ashworth and Schierman just went lights out.

Creighton is far more disciplined on D.

Nova also hung close playing iso ball and being relatively hot.

There's blueprints for beating them from various BE teams, but you gotta be lights out from 3 and hope Clingan is off.

Those were home games through a conference season where shit happens. That why the absolutely bludgeon every non con team

They havent seen them, its not a 20 game conference grind, usually not on the road.

Bama couldnt keep Bacot off the glass. They aint keeping Clingan and Co off it. And Id be stunned if Newton and/or Spencer pull a davis.

Ill be shocked if the game is within 15

Barnes with brutal coaching down the stretch

Yeah, the rest of your team mostly sucked. But forcing up every possession to Knect made it so easy for Purdue to defend.

Would losing to an 11 seed NCState for the right to go the Final 4 be the low in Duke history?

NC State showed up for this tournament. They were tough in every game. I see them upsetting Duke today. Actually, I want to see the battle between Purdue's Edy and NC State's DJ Burns. UConn vs Purdue for the championship.

Stupid foul by Burns, especially being his 2nd foul and so far from hoop

NC State showed up for this tournament. They were tough in every game. I see them upsetting Duke today. Actually, I want to see the battle between Purdue's Edy and NC State's DJ Burns. UConn vs Purdue for the championship.
Burns would be lucky to get to second half without fouling out.

Flilipowski with a stupid 2nd foul too

Virginia appreciation game here at half

I gotta say ... this tournament has been one of the biggest brickfests I can remember from long range.

I gotta say ... this tournament has been one of the biggest brickfests I can remember from long range.

Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

I don't know how Duke just doesn't have a stable of athletic bigs they can rotate in with the way they recruit