GAME 2024 Opening Day!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Still weird to me that the Reds aren't starting at 12:30.

Today's games:
Angela @ Orioles, 3:05 ET
Nationals @ Reds, 4:10 ET
Giants @ Padres, 4:10 ET
Cardinals @ Dodgers, 4:10 ET
Blue Jays @ Rays, 4:10 ET
Twins @ Royals, 4:10 ET
Tigers @ White Sox, 4:10 ET
Pirates @ Marlins, 4:10 ET
Yankees @ Astros, 4:10 ET
Cubs @ Rangers, 7:35 ET
Guardians @ A's, 10:07 ET
Rockies @ Diamondbacks, 10:10 ET
Red Sox @ Mariners, 10:10 ET

Braves/Phillies and Brewers/Mets have already been postponed. Thought the Orioles game might be in jeopardy too, but it looks like the rain there is staying on the eastern shore.

Let’s go Yankees let’s get off to a good start

Reason #1 not to open the season in the shithole known as philly.

seems like the O's should be able to get the game in. a lot of that rain is riding up the shore NE of the I-95 corridor

and for those of you who have T-Mobile, make sure you claim your free MLB.tv subscription over the next week

Got 2 of todays Opening Day Games up in Bookie

Still weird to me that the Reds aren't starting at 12:30.

Today's games:
Angela @ Orioles, 3:05 ET
Nationals @ Reds, 4:10 ET
Giants @ Padres, 4:10 ET
Cardinals @ Dodgers, 4:10 ET
Blue Jays @ Rays, 4:10 ET
Twins @ Royals, 4:10 ET
Tigers @ White Sox, 4:10 ET
Pirates @ Marlins, 4:10 ET
Yankees @ Astros, 4:10 ET
Cubs @ Rangers, 7:35 ET
Guardians @ A's, 10:07 ET
Rockies @ Diamondbacks, 10:10 ET
Red Sox @ Mariners, 10:10 ET

Braves/Phillies and Brewers/Mets have already been postponed. Thought the Orioles game might be in jeopardy too, but it looks like the rain there is staying on the eastern shore.
Surprised don’t have any games starting earlier. I thought usually always had a few. Also surprised ESPN doesn’t have more games all day. Just the Cubs/Rangers game tonight

Brilliant to have opening day compete against the NCAA tournament. Could've had opening day yesterday and had the entire day dominated by MLB.

Brilliant to have opening day compete against the NCAA tournament. Could've had opening day yesterday and had the entire day dominated by MLB.
can't you contain your crying to the thread you created about it?

Most of the games will be over before tip off.

seems like the O's should be able to get the game in. a lot of that rain is riding up the shore NE of the I-95 corridor
It's odd, but the rain never got to the western side of the Chesapeake.

Surprised don’t have any games starting earlier. I thought usually always had a few. Also surprised ESPN doesn’t have more games all day. Just the Cubs/Rangers game tonight
Astros/Yankees is the free game on MLB.tv.

Astros/Yankees is the free game on MLB.tv.
they don't do the whole opening weekend free? get mine via T-Mobile, so never notice.

gonna rock Betts and Arraez for BTS to start out the new year.