GAME 2024 Opening Day!

Going to try and stay up late for first pitch and survive the whole game. Hoping to see Bella pitch well.

The second game of a day/night doubleheader between the two worst teams in baseball is better than the NCAA basketball final.
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

they don't do the whole opening weekend free? get mine via T-Mobile, so never notice.

gonna rock Betts and Arraez for BTS to start out the new year.
Just checked, and you can sign up at any point for a free 7 day subscription if you agree to be billed for the whole season. Can also sign up through Prime for the same. I couldn't find where to do it on the MLB app, had to go to the MLB.tv website. Seems they want a shot at locking you in before giving you the full slate of games.

Fun opening day. Why did some teams only get one game yesterday and are already off today? Such as the White Sox.

Seriously, you would have to ask the schedule makers.
MLB and their schedule makers are incompetent. MLB opening weekend Thursday-Sunday should have games on starting from 12pm east coast time, through 10pm east coast time. And it should be aired on television to all markets. Giving viewers and fans all day baseball and night baseball.

Again, only the NHL markets their product worse than baseball.

MLB and their schedule makers are incompetent. MLB opening weekend Thursday-Sunday should have games on starting from 12pm east coast time, through 10pm east coast time. And it should be aired on television to all markets. Giving viewers and fans all day baseball and night baseball.

Again, only the NHL markets their product worse than baseball.
The beginning of the season always is quirky like this. Part of the charm.

The most predictable outcome ever.

Also, that's a shame.

The beginning of the season always is quirky like this. Part of the charm.

I feel like there's usually more 1-3pm games than there was this year, but they may have also scheduled later for people coming home from work/school.

The most predictable outcome ever.

Also, that's a shame.

Eight seasons above .500 and only five playoff appearances. I'm starting to think that the Rockies aren't a very well run franchise.