Nebraska Cornhuskers 2024 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

A WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE Disparity in ranking concering Dylan Raiola across platforms... From #2 overall on Rivals to #71 overall on On3

Raiola is:

247 Sports - #7 overall
247 Sports Composite - #9
On3 - #71
On3 Composite - #21
Rivals - #2
ESPN - #11

I'm sorry, but only one service is wildly out to lunch on this one and it's On3.

A WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE Disparity in ranking concering Dylan Raiola across platforms... From #2 overall on Rivals to #71 overall on On3

Raiola is:

247 Sports - #7 overall
247 Sports Composite - #9
On3 - #71
On3 Composite - #21
Rivals - #2
ESPN - #11

I'm sorry, but only one service is wildly out to lunch on this one and it's On3.

The Polynesian Bowl probably hurt him.

7 of 15 with one INT.

1706562630248.png

The Polynesian Bowl probably hurt him.

7 of 15 with one INT.

View attachment 115502

He had the best line of anyone in that game and supposedly those games don't play much of a role in ratings.... it was super windy during the game as well. If it hurt him at all, not sure how it's a 40 position drop. By the way, his overall rating didn't drop, just his position in their Top 300... it's really weird.

I can't remember if I shared this but Nebraska is still looking to add to its 2024 HS class... Keona Wilhite, a 3-Star DL that was once committed to Washington visited over the weekend. Nebraska, UCLA, and Michigan State seem to be his finalists.

ESPN dropped their final ratings of their ESPN 300 today as well...

Dylan Raiola dropped to just outside of the Top 10 at 11 with a 90 rating (5-Star) - he was a 91 before)
Grant Brix moved up to #90 from 103 and maintained his 84 rating
Carter Nelson moved up 119 from 127 and maintained his 83 rating
Preston Taumua moved up one spot from 183 to 182 and maintained his 82 rating

Not any significant movement ratings wise outside of that. You can check what the ratings were like prior to these updates on page one of this thread. I will be updating those soon.

Nebraska isn't done in the 2024 class yet... Sounds like they'll be adding Keona Wilhite shortly

Another one to keep an eye on... sounds like Nebraska will add 2 more commits on Wednesday. A class we thought wouldn't be huge is going to be pretty dang big. I'll update on numbers on Wednesday as well.

Not that he will come back. But I guess Ernest Haussmann is headed to the portal

You never know... He might come back if things are handled well. He loved Frost, that's why he left, will be interesting to see if Rhule wants to get back into his good graces. Nebraska is home.

Nebraska announced Jordan Ochoa this morning officially... he'll be here in JUNE on an NIL scholarship I have confirmed.

Prescott is N - just posted on Twitter... Prescott will be an NIL walk-on

Wilhite announcing soon on 247 YouTube:

Interviewing Wilhite now... he'll be announcing shortly... Rhule will be up at 3pm for his conference

Keona Wilhite chooses Nebraska over UCLA - while he's announcing ESPN is saying that Chip Kelly is interviewing to be the OC at the Seahawks.

I recently said in a Twitter DM that this was the reason Nebraska would land Wilhite... I got laughed at... welp... joke's on them.

I'm if you all had heard, but herbstreit had been accused of tampering with recruits by essentially UGA fans because he praised Matt Rhule.