Nebraska Cornhuskers 2024 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

That's 22 commits before July - that's pretty impressive no matter how you slice it. People have been wondering what the size of the class is going to be... I would guess between 25 and 27 commits in the class. I expect more attrition before the season starts.

Pyform picked Illinois this morning, there's some speculation that we don't have room... I don't really buy it unless Massey commits tonight, but I have a feeling Massey will go to KSU. That said - no one really knows what Massey is thinking, he's kept it pretty close to the vest. So we'll see.

“I love Nebraska, and I think it’s a really good place,” Pyfrom said. “They have a good campus, they have a good program, and I feel like Matt Rhule is going to have success there, but it wasn’t a fit.”
Why? Pyfrom said NU viewed him as “primarily a guard” while, at Illinois, he’ll be given the chance to play tackle or guard. The Huskers took commits from three interior linemen – Gibson Pyle, Jake Peters and Landen Davidson – over the last several months, with Peters and Davidson committing in the last two weeks. The Huskers continue to recruit Logan-Magnolia (Iowa) tackle Grant Brix and Lyndon (Kan.) tackle Kaedin Massey, who announces his decision Thursday night.

That's 22 commits before July - that's pretty impressive no matter how you slice it. People have been wondering what the size of the class is going to be... I would guess between 25 and 27 commits in the class. I expect more attrition before the season starts.

we are still a 3-9 and 4-8 ball club. I wonder what happens if we get 7 or 8 wins this year.

oh okay i had heard he was going to announce last night but I guess that was rumor or something. lol

Not sure where that came from but yeah... I don't think he's gonna announce soon. That said, Carlon Jones surprised me so anything can happen

Back