Nebraska Cornhuskers 2024 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

FWIW - I think Nebraska sees him has a RT

Happy So Excited GIF

Sorry for my absence recently, it's been crazy. Here's the deal though...

Nebraska hosted a 5-star for the NIU game, Brandon Baker - big visit, he loved it... likely going to Texas. Announcing this Sunday.

Brix is still an enigma, no clue what he's doing. I think it's Nebraska or Oklahoma. Rumor was that he visited OU recently, but I don't think that's accurate.

Nebraska received commit number 25 from a S/WR prospect that can fly named JD Crisp. Senior Eval guy... He's been added to the OP

Sorry for my absence recently, it's been crazy. Here's the deal though...

Nebraska hosted a 5-star for the NIU game, Brandon Baker - big visit, he loved it... likely going to Texas. Announcing this Sunday.

Brix is still an enigma, no clue what he's doing. I think it's Nebraska or Oklahoma. Rumor was that he visited OU recently, but I don't think that's accurate.

Nebraska received commit number 25 from a S/WR prospect that can fly named JD Crisp. Senior Eval guy... He's been added to the OP

time to go stalk a kid on twitter to ensure he makes the right choice for ME!!!!!!

Alright! Time for the early big board on 2024 recruits – hold on to your butts! I’ve been toying with how to introduce names for a while and decided to do so by rating on 247. These are names that are either offered, considering Nebraska, or not offered and looking like Nebraska will give them one soon. This is just the top list… Nebraska offered over 300 players scholarships last cycle so this is just the tip of the iceberg of names to watch going into 2024…

Names in bold means Nebraska is in top group right now.

Dylan Raiola (5-Star, QB) [Chandler, AZ]

Williams Nwaneri (5-Star, DL) [Lee’s Summit, MO]

Kobe Black (5-Star, CB) [Waco, TX]

Aeryn Hampton (4-Star, CB) [Daingerfield, TX]

Ryan Wingo (4-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO]

BJ Canady (4-Star, ATH) [Topeka, KS]

Gatlin Bair (4-Star, WR) [Burley, ID]

Jayshawn Ross (4-Star, EDGE) [Kansas City, MO]

Jeremiah McClellan (4-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO]

Andrew Sprague (4-Star, OT) [Kansas City, MO]

Melvin Laster (4-Star, EDGE) [Liberty, MO]

Dae’vonn Hall (4-Star, WR) [Bellevue, NE]

Carter Nelson (4-Star, TE) [Ainsworth, NE]

Navarro Schunke (4-Star, OL) [Brandon, SD]

Grant Brix (4-Star, OL) [Logan, IA]

Ca’lil Valentine (4-Star, RB) [Chandler, AZ]

Jeremiah Newcombe (4-Star, CB) [Queen Creek, AZ]

Kenneth Woseley (4-Star, DB) [Philadelphia, PA]

Daniel Kaelin (3-Star, QB) [Bellevue, NE]

Kaedin Massey (3-Star, OT) [Lyndon, KS]

Jaden Reddell (3-Star, WR) [Peculiar, MO]

Caleb Benning (3-Star, ATH) [Omaha, NE]

Ian Flint (3-Star, TE) [Katy, TX]

Donald DeFrand Jr. (3-Star, CB) [Lincoln, NE]

John Price (3-Star, RB) [Stilwell, KS]

Mario Buford (3-Star, CB) [DeSoto, TX]

Andrew Hines (3-Star, LB) [Atlanta, GA]

Tyanthony Smith (3-Star, LB) [Jasper, TX]

Makai Saina (3-Star, OL) [Arlington, TX]

Britain Simmons (NYR, WR) [Jasper, TX]

David Dossett (NYR, WR) [Lees Summit, MO]

Caleb Pyfrom (NYR, OT) [Omaha, NE]

Kennedy Urlacher (NYR, S) [Chandler, AZ]

Koi Perich (NYR, S) [Esko, MN]

I guess you can add Eric Ingwerson

LOL @ Pat Narduzzi

Caleb Benning.... huge commitment for Nebraska. Think Benning SHOULD be a 4-star, best football player in the state IMO. Big get... Tony White closed the deal.

Here's the tweet... all the speculation that he wasn't coming to Nebraska earlier was wrong. Great job by Rhule. If Frost was still in town he would not be going to Nebraska.

Also, Nebraska is now has 8 of the top 10 players in the state coming to Nebraska. And Pyfrom is back on the board after decommitting from Illinois (though Missouri looks like his landing spot as of now).

Back