Nebraska Cornhuskers 2024 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

Sounds like Ian Flynt had a great visit... I would expect him to be N - maybe our first commit. He connected with Wager and his sister transferred to Nebraska to compete in track and field. His parents are Alumni. Would be shocked if he wasn't N. I anticipate him being a 4-star when it's all said and done.

There's another 4-star TE in Nebraska named Carter Nelson - I expect him to be in the class as well. Easy pickens for first year college TE coach Bob Wager.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

CORN HUSKA? YOU HIRRBIRRY SCHOOR SHOULD BE RICE HUSKA

Visitor yesterday, 4-star OT from Kansas City

Top target with recent Bama offer visiting Nebraska this weekend

Nebraska swinging for the fences with Dylan... Also, expect Dylan to be up to Lincoln multiple times in the spring.

So yes - Nebraska will be hosting Dylan for an OV a the end of March. Actually, look for that to be a pretty big visit weekend. The plan is for students to get in and see how the staff runs a spring practice etc...

Georgia is going to take 2 QBs in this class no matter what. But... they already have a commit in the class so that offer in Georgia does not mean nothing.

From what I have heard from a few people - Nebraska is basically neck and neck with Georgia right now. Can spring seal the deal? Time will tell, but the amount of ground that Rhule made up in that limited amount of time is pretty amazing. Frost had burnt that bridge pretty dang bad and the effort that Rhule and co made to repair it is pretty incredible. FYI - Dom and fam LOVE RHULE and they LOVE KIRBY. They like Lanning and Riley but they are not as much in love with them as they are with Rhule and Smart. IMO, this is a two horse race. We'll see what happens.

Hard not to give the edge to UGA at the moment, but the tide is shifting.

Raiola is N. Kirby doesn't want the optics of losing the top player in the nation to Nebraska.

i thought i saw somewhere that someone said Georgia was "moving on" from Raiola. Did you see that somewhere?

i thought i saw somewhere that someone said Georgia was "moving on" from Raiola. Did you see that somewhere?

Just a blogger's prognostication given Georgia's offer to an instate QB - nothing official that I've seen.

He's still visiting Georgia in March.

i guess monken was the one recruiting him. who knows what happens now.

Kirby Smart was the main recruiter for Dylan... But losing monken definitely has an effect.

Just saw that Georgia promoted Bobo as OC. Not good for Nebraska, Bobo has a ton of experience with Dominic... This is still a battle.

Last edited:

According to On3, another 5-star will be on campus this spring. This one is big in all the ways....

March 24-26 looks like it's going to be a pretty dang huge visit weekend... right now, Nebraska is looking at hosting two 5-star recruits and a bunch of 4-stars.... gonna be huge. Even bigger than visiting for the spring game as well.

If you can get Dylan Raiola to commit before the spring game... and have him visit at the spring game that would still be a huge weekend. As the weekend gets closer I release a list of confirmed names.