2024 SEC schedules OU vs Texas

Texas didn’t think we were either, the blue blood just comes out at the strangest of times.
OU was once again undefeated at home. The Georgia game would have been in Norman where OU has the best home record the last 25 years. It's not like playing Georgia Tech!

Auburn, Florida ........... meh
Y'all beat the gold egg laying goose. For shame.
Looking forward to coming to your place next year. Thats one road trip I want to make.

It’s not about any one year, it’s knowing that no matter what you will be there again. Johnny come lateleys lol
Or, you could just be like Pitt, Minnesota and Nebraska and fade into obscurity

I’d rather be good now than have been good before I was born

One is not like the other

Oklahoma:
Auburn, LSU, Mizzou, Bama, S Carolina, Tennessee and Ole Miss - they went a combined 36-20 in league games this year

texas:
Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Miss St, A&M, Vanderbilt for a combined 20-36 SEC record

Meh

tejas needs the handicap.

Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!

Looking forward to coming to your place next year. Thats one road trip I want to make.
Yes. Looking forward to Oklahoma and Texas in the SEC. This gonna be fun.

Minnesota has as many national titles as texas. Both more than you.

One is not like the other

Oklahoma:
Auburn, LSU, Mizzou, Bama, S Carolina, Tennessee and Ole Miss - they went a combined 36-20 in league games this year

texas:
Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Miss St, A&M, Vanderbilt for a combined 20-36 SEC record
Put the actual tough games side by side, then compare, and see how big this “advantage” actually is.

Yes. Looking forward to Oklahoma and Texas in the SEC. This gonna be fun.
In theory, I agree, but should have kicked Missouri and Miss State out. 16 teams is too many for a conference IMO. 12 was the perfect number, 14 was tolerable

I’m not looking forward to mega conferences at all. I’m gonna miss the Pac and a lot of rivalries lost forever

Meh

tejas needs the handicap.

Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!
A Nebraska fan talking about Texas underachieving. Wow.

I will say it's going to be glorious when texas losses to Jeff Lebby 2 years in a row.

Minnesota has as many national titles as texas. Both more than you.
Yeah, that dog has a loud bark but can't hunt.

Especially when we know so much of awarding natties back in the day was BS if you look at official NCAA records Yale and Princeton have more than anyone and Auburn has 6. Honestly before the BCS none of it means shit and there is a couple of years during the BCS it was shit.

Texas didn’t think we were either, the blue blood just comes out at the strangest of times.
lol all you had was time to get ready.. you didn't play anyone in the OOC schedule.. you just game planned for us.. and congrats it got you a last minute win.. too bad you couldn't have planned out the rest of the way..

I will say it's going to be glorious when texas losses to Jeff Lebby 2 years in a row.
you probably will be crying that he should comeback to norman with DG?

Yeah, that dog has a loud bark but can't hunt.

Especially when we know so much of awarding natties back in the day was BS if you look at official NCAA records Yale and Princeton have more than anyone and Auburn has 6. Honestly before the BCS none of it means shit and there is a couple of years during the BCS it was shit.
Plus, apparently UGA and Texas have the same amount of natties with one of Texas’s claims in the early 70’s clearly being a Nebraska title

I’ve seen a lot of great stuff, I mean a lot. I’ll live to see more, zero doubt about that.