2024 SEC schedules OU vs Texas

lol all you had was time to get ready.. you didn't play anyone in the OOC schedule.. you just game planned for us.. and congrats it got you a last minute win.. too bad you couldn't have planned out the rest of the way..
This particular party is just getting started. 2 years from right now the conversations are going to be good.

it’s been 24 years and only one in my lifetime for OU. How long is the damn marathon?
Should have a couple more at least, is what it is. I’m predicting a big year in 25, lots of things lining up. Is it really ok to latch on to 2 teams? What’s up with that? FYI if you are going to have 2 teams one of them should be from a different conference. Talk about bandwagonning.

Should have a couple more at least, is what it is. I’m predicting a big year in 25, lots of things lining up. Is it really ok to latch on to 2 teams? What’s up with that? FYI if you are going to have 2 teams one of them should be from a different conference. Talk about bandwagonning.
Appalachian State is in the Sun Belt, they’re just the e G5 team I pull for since a buddy of mine was a bench warmer for them when they beat Michigan. I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re not making the same mistake that cost a black Jack dealer in Biloxi a big tip.

But, OU is last century’s news

OU was once again undefeated at home. The Georgia game would have been in Norman where OU has the best home record the last 25 years. It's not like playing Georgia Tech!
It's significantly easier than playing Georgia Tech.

This will be Sooner fans after they experience the SEC:

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

Appalachian State is in the Sun Belt, they’re just the e G5 team I pull for since a buddy of mine was a bench warmer for them when they beat Michigan. I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re not making the same mistake that cost a black Jack dealer in Biloxi a big tip.

But, OU is last century’s news
I likely know more of that than you, you have both Alabama and Georgia icons up, that’s messed up.

It's significantly easier than playing Georgia Tech.

This will be Sooner fans after they experience the SEC:

Arrested Development Reaction GIF
Would make a big bet if I knew you. OU has a very good record against the SEC, going to be fine. No one going to dominate much going forward, 10 wins gets in the playoff most years. OU will get their share.

Im
Likely more of that than you, you have both Alabama and Georgia icons up, that’s messed up.
I do not now and have never had an Alabama icon on my profile. I hate Alabama more than I’ve ever hated Florida or Auburn. You are making the same mistake as that black Jack dealer in Biloxi.

I do not now and have never had an Alabama icon on my profile. I hate Alabama more than I’ve ever hated Florida or Auburn. You are making the same mistake as that black Jack dealer in Biloxi.
My bad then, but that one on the left sure looks like Bama to me

That’s the Atlanta Braves logo. Guarantee you it’s more common nation wide than any Alabama logo. If you were here right now, we’d be brawling. I’d rather you call my mama a whore than call me an Alabama fan.

@Hitman Hart @gobigred @RubinRock he’s insulting y’all too

That’s the Atlanta Braves logo. Guarantee you it’s more common nation wide than any Alabama logo. If you were here right now, we’d be brawling. I’d rather you call my mama a whore than call me an Alabama fan.

@Hitman Hart @gobigred @RubinRock he’s insulting y’all too
lol, probably a good thing for you I’m not there then. I get it though, apologies lol

Listen here, pretty boy. Bama is the mullet. Don’t make the mistake again, else I’ll fuck you in the ass.

If you’re gonna be in the SEC, you best start learning.

Listen here, pretty boy. Bama is the mullet. Don’t make the mistake again, else I’ll fuck you in the ass.

If you’re gonna be in the SEC, you best start learning.
Clemson fan talking tough? Dabo won’t approve. I am pretty though.

Hot damn - already love the new SEC. Keep rolling fellas!!!!!