Series Thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 9,057.00
Canes over Isles 3-1

Bruins up 4-1 on Leafs currently

Cap’s game day! Nice going into the playoffs with zero expectations
Happy Stanley Cup GIF by NHL

Stone now has plenty of time to get over that super serious, we totally swear it was a lacerated spleen and he was only resurrected from the dead for the second season in a row on happenchance. When you cheat as much as you can and still get bounced...lel.

4 Canadian teams entered the playoffs, two remain, and one is guaranteed to exit this round. Nearing another year of America keeping the cup.

4 Canadian teams entered the playoffs, two remain, and one is guaranteed to exit this round. Nearing another year of America keeping the cup.
I'd be fine with either the Oilers or Canucks winning it, or and Canadian team except the Leafs, fuck them, their fans are just Canada's version of Rangers fans.

8 teams remain. Cup preference:
1) Stars (clear favorite for me; time for my guy Pavelski to finally get that Cup!)
2) Hurricanes (have the least annoying fans and players of remaining East teams)
3) Rangers (fuck New York)
4) Panthers (fuck Tkachuk)
5) Bruins (fuck Marchand)
6) Avalanche (fuck 'em; will always hate 'em and I hate that I have them 6th and not 8th...)
7) Canucks (...but fuck Canada!)
8) Oilers (...butt fuck Canada! ...and fuck that Canadian media darling McDavid, too - it'd be so nauseating if he won a Cup in Edmonton.)

8 teams remain. Cup preference:
1) Stars (clear favorite for me; time for my guy Pavelski to finally get that Cup!)
2) Hurricanes (have the least annoying fans and players of remaining East teams)
3) Rangers (fuck New York)
4) Panthers (fuck Tkachuk)
5) Bruins (fuck Marchand)
6) Avalanche (fuck 'em; will always hate 'em and I hate that I have them 6th and not 8th...)
7) Canucks (...but fuck Canada!)
8) Oilers (...butt fuck Canada! ...and fuck that Canadian media darling McDavid, too - it'd be so nauseating if he won a Cup in Edmonton.)

Panthers
Vancouver

Dgaf

….

Carolina

Panthers
Vancouver
I can't root for those slimy rat bastard Tkachuks - they're Claude Lemieux knock-offs. I wish both of them would get McCarty'ed every game they play.

If Vancouver's roster was in a U.S. city, I'd have them towards the top, too. However, I obviously highly prioritize keeping the Cup out of Canada for as long as possible. 'Murica!

I can't root for those slimy rat bastard Tkachuks - they're Claude Lemieux knock-offs. I wish both of them would get McCarty'ed every game they play.

If Vancouver's roster was in a U.S. city, I'd have them towards the top, too. However, I obviously highly prioritize keeping the Cup out of Canada for as long as possible. 'Murica!
Went to Panthers /Wings in Sunrise this year and sat next to some Wings fans and they were the fucking worst. On par with Wild fans as the least knowledgeable sacks of shit I’ve ever seen. The panthers fans were pretty top notch and they are due.

I forgot what Vancouver did to Gabby last year. They can eat a bag of dicks too.

Cats or bust imo

Went to Panthers /Wings in Sunrise this year and sat next to some Wings fans and they were the fucking worst. On par with Wild fans as the least knowledgeable sacks of shit I’ve ever seen. The panthers fans were pretty top notch and they are due.

I forgot what Vancouver did to Gabby last year. They can eat a bag of dicks too.

Cats or bust imo

Not gonna deny the Wings have some shitty fans. Every team does. Wings fans fill every U.S. arena when they travel, so I'm not surprised you encountered some dumb ones - especially in Florida.

If Tkachuk gets knocked out of the playoffs before the Panthers do, I'd be okay with them making it to the Cup Final and if they're playing someone other than the Stars I'll pull for them to win it.

I contend that the...
- Montreal Canadiens have the most in-game annoying fan base in the NHL. Every time a Canadiens player trips over the red line the whole arena cries to the refs for a penalty. They're a mob of Frenchy bitches.
- Toronto Maple Leafs have the most out-game annoying fan base in the NHL. They believe the whole NHL revolves around their team.
- Chicago Blackhawks have the most fair-weather fan base in the NHL. 95% of their fanbase became Blackhawks fans in 2010 and forgot they existed by 2018.