23-24 Portal boyz

He was crying on senior day. Writing was on the wall.

rumor has it, he's going to ND
I suspect Reily Leonard will bolt Duke with Elko leaving. Howard and Leonard are probably ND’s top two qb targets.

He was crying on senior day. Writing was on the wall.

ahhh i remember him..nigerian from TX... stayed true to his catholic roots

ahhh i remember him..nigerian from TX... stayed true to his catholic roots
Solid depth player. I wonder if he was told to move on which is odd because there’s opportunity to start up front next year.

Ohio State should concentrate on linemen - OL and DL.

Unless someone decides to leave, their QB room is going to be fine.

I do hate that there will be 1000 guys in the musical chairs portal and when the music stops, some of them won't have a seat any more.

@Ryan Day
LOL dear god no
Ohio State should concentrate on linemen - OL and DL.

Unless someone decides to leave, their QB room is going to be fine.

I do hate that there will be 1000 guys in the musical chairs portal and when the music stops, some of them won't have a seat any more.
The kid that is transferring from Indiana, Carter Smith, I am sure will be high on OSU's list. Former 4* OT from about 30 minutes north of campus. #209 overall prospect in the 2022 class.

I suspect Reily Leonard will bolt Duke with Elko leaving. Howard and Leonard are probably ND’s top two qb targets.

That's my guess. Leonard option #1, Howard #2. I'd be fine with either.

Why wouldn’t Leonard follow Elko to A&M assuming the Aggies don’t have a huge exodus of current players?

LOL dear god no

The kid that is transferring from Indiana, Carter Smith, I am sure will be high on OSU's list. Former 4* OT from about 30 minutes north of campus. #209 overall prospect in the 2022 class.

kyle mccord isn't even registering as a nfl qb prospect. that's how bad his measurable and scouting is.

That's my guess. Leonard option #1, Howard #2. I'd be fine with either.
I would be fine with either but I don’t want any promises of starting. At some point we have to commit to the QB’s that have committed to us. I get the reasoning of wanting insurance of having at least 3 scholarship QB’s in case someone transfers but this all but assures someone will transfer and it’s not likely going to be the guy they bring in via the portal.

Angeli has looked fine (save that int last week, which was a teachable moment on how to read the defense). We’ll see how Minchey develops and well we’ve been waiting for CJ Carr for over a year now. And Duece Knight behind him.

Why wouldn’t Leonard follow Elko to A&M assuming the Aggies don’t have a huge exodus of current players?
I'm ok with that, but he needs to prioritize getting an OL that doesn't suck or no matter who he puts back there they are going to get killed.

I'm ok with that, but he needs to prioritize getting an OL that doesn't suck or no matter who he puts back there they are going to get killed.
OL and pass rushers are the toughest nut to crack in CFB and hard to find quality in the portal. I think the O-Line guys are more apt to get comfortable where they are and teams are smart enough to pay them. If you are good the NFL will find you no matter where you play.

When the transfer portal was announced I thought it would just be a bunch of backups and guys not seeing the field moving to new schools.

Seems like half the guys posted in this thread were starters or saw a decent amount of playing time.