40 Year NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHIT-CHAT

If it's goes to a non QB, I think Tyreek Hill should be MVP
I really hope it goes to a non-QB. Hill and CMC have really strong arguments, but I would probably lean Hill. CMC is having a crazy year, but what he's doing isn't unprecedented. There have been running backs with more TD's overall than McCaffrey who haven't won the MVP. If Hill can get close to that 2k mark with two games to go, I think it should go to him.

If it's goes to a non QB, I think Tyreek Hill should be MVP

I actually like Hill more than McCaffrey but IMO McCaffrey is MVP. leads the league in total yards, rushing yards, averaging 5.4 per carry with 21 TD's on 321 touches. Hill has been special but I gotta go McCaffrey.

Oddly enough I am in some group on FB Retro football or something and someone posted this today!

1703712957865.png

1703712998661.png

@Shanemansj13 @femurov @Pack 500 @Tducey @Meebs

If you guys don't submit your rankings soon this will just be another draft we don't have a winner for, which i'm fine with, hope all is well.

Believe it or not but I would like to do a baseball draft before we go our separate ways for another few months.

@Shanemansj13 @femurov @Pack 500 @Tducey @Meebs

If you guys don't submit your rankings soon this will just be another draft we don't have a winner for, which i'm fine with, hope all is well.

Believe it or not but I would like to do a baseball draft before we go our separate ways for another few months.
Down for a baseball draft too. Can we start after the new year?

We wait on Femur, he's at work and will have to submit later this evening.

Salary cap. I would like to include pre and post cutoff for a set amount like $25

I always liked the bucket drafts. You pick your 18 players for baseball. 3 from each division. No cap but had to have played 1 game for the team. Maybe an extra caveat would be the team you pick him for can't be the team he played the majority of his career with so no 1 franchise guys here