40 Year NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHIT-CHAT

Damn I sent meebs a trade offer for Harrison. I guess I should have tried w the team that had him
Maybe he thought you were talking about the hairs on his ballsack

I don’t like that the draft is slowing down! This is the funnest part of the draft for me, when you start drafting the non-Hall of Famer‘s.

Merry Christmas fellow draft nerds. Y'all have been a great group of guys to have these mocks with the last 10 years or however long it's been. Y'all are good dudes. Good thoughts for WLK3's family this Christmas. A great draft guy and a great husband and dad

Last edited:
I was waaaaay wrong! lolzzz

View attachment 113778
Total shit show. He was awful yesterday. Thought the Ravens had a great defensive gameplan for the Niners. They sat on a few routes, but also Purdy just made some really poor throws. Worst game of his career by a mile.

Total shit show. He was awful yesterday. Thought the Ravens had a great defensive gameplan for the Niners. They sat on a few routes, but also Purdy just made some really poor throws. Worst game of his career by a mile.

Just messin with ya man! One game doesn't mean shit!

Lol, it's fine, I didn't play in the game. I thought the Ravens would pose a tough matchup for the Niners. Lamar is too much for us to contain.

Lamar is too much for us to contain.

The Niners have allowed 17 TD passes tied for third least in the league even though in most of their games they have had a good lead in the second half forcing teams to pass. The Niners have only allowed 20+ points three times.

The Ravens have allowed 15 TD passes, least in the league.

Lemar has nine games in which he's thrown 0 or 1 TD pass, the Ravens are 6 - 3 in those games. eight games where he's rushed for less than 50 yards, Ravens are 6 - 2 in those games.

I still believe San Francisco is better than Baltimore, they didn't lose yesterday because of Lemar they lost because Purdy didn't play well and it was 5 - 0 in turnovers.

Going into this past weeks games the Ravens and 49ers were #1 & #2 in scoring defense.

It was just one game, can't win them all, hell the Niners lost to the Vikings this year!

Lamar is beatable, the Ravens are winning because of the defense.

If I was a Niners fan I wouldn't worry to much about this game, it was the exception not the rule.

The Niners have allowed 17 TD passes tied for third least in the league even though in most of their games they have had a good lead in the second half forcing teams to pass. The Niners have only allowed 20+ points three times.

The Ravens have allowed 15 TD passes, least in the league.

Lemar has nine games in which he's thrown 0 or 1 TD pass, the Ravens are 6 - 3 in those games. eight games where he's rushed for less than 50 yards, Ravens are 6 - 2 in those games.

I still believe San Francisco is better than Baltimore, they didn't lose yesterday because of Lemar they lost because Purdy didn't play well and it was 5 - 0 in turnovers.

Going into this past weeks games the Ravens and 49ers were #1 & #2 in scoring defense.

It was just one game, can't win them all, hell the Niners lost to the Vikings this year!

Lamar is beatable, the Ravens are winning because of the defense.

If I was a Niners fan I wouldn't worry to much about this game, it was the exception not the rule.
I just have nightmares about mobile QB's. It's not just so much as their running ability but their ability to extend plays. The Niners have been at their best when they're able to get a good, consistent rush on the passer. It's much tougher against mobile QB's.

But yeah you're right the Niners shot themselves in the foot yesterday and didn't give themselves an opportunity to win. Purdy played terrible, but again the Raven's defense game planned really well I thought. If anything just shows that the 49ers still can improve.

I’m still taking CMac over Lamar for MVP right now. I hate this shit when they want to give the award to the best player on the best team. Lamar isn’t having a MVP season

I’m still taking CMac over Lamar for MVP right now. I hate this shit when they want to give the award to the best player on the best team. Lamar isn’t having a MVP season
If it's goes to a non QB, I think Tyreek Hill should be MVP