GAME 5 FSU @ UF • 7e • espn

Shitty PI call

Why would you run that play , and that way. Lol

I kind of expected a rock fight kind of game and so far, it is. Travis made FSU and I don't want em near the playoff TBH, that's a blowout waitin to happen.

Well. how do you expect Michigan to win a playoff game if they're not playing a team with their starting QB?

Get this stop. March down. Kick a FG.
Let’s fucking gooooooo!!!

That’s game.
When you’ve already started your tackle, you CANNOT stop yourself. Not at these speeds.
It’s the dumbest rule. You’re literally putting the ball carrier in MORE jeopardy because he’s not protecting himself.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

can’t stand that. Either get down or don’t. Waiting until the very last second is bullshit

I mean…what are the defenders suppose to do?

That didnt look like targeting, they just knocked the shizza outta him :laugh:
still, typical stupid gator nonsense. Should have taken off QB's shoe and threw it 20-30 yards too

I mean…what are the defenders suppose to do?
Literally make a snap judgment while they have already started their tackle. Literally freeze in mid air. And then go backwards in time and stand yourself up

Run the damn ball

Game on the line and you reward the qb for stopping 3 yds before the first down at the very last second

It’s already illegal to spear someone when they are already in the ground

All this sliding rule does is make the ball carrier be in MORE jeopardy because they expose themselves… and unfairly change the game and kick out defenders because they can’t stop the laws of physics and momentum