GAME 5 FSU @ UF • 7e • espn

Committee was already considering moving Florida State below 1-loss teams according to the committee chair.

Would not be at all shocked to see Oregon and/or Texas move above them on Tuesday.

Committee was already considering moving Florida State below 1-loss teams according to the committee chair.

Would not be at all shocked to see Oregon and/or Texas move above them on Tuesday.

Meh.

A rivalry game, on the road, with a back-up QB, and still won by two scores?

I highly doubt they pick a one loss over an undefeated.

Meh.

They've done it before (to FSU no less).

Meh.

They've done it before (to FSU no less).

What year did they leave an undefeated FSU out of the CFP?

They didn't leave them out of the play-off though.

Right now you're looking at

1) Georgia (12-0)
2) Michigan (12-0)
3) Washington (12-0)
4) Florida St (12-0)

I didn't necessarily say they would be left out, just that they may be moved behind 1 or more 1-loss teams, based on the committee's comments last week that they were considering it, Texas and Oregon's strong performances, and FSU's weak performance.

In 2014, undefeated FSU was ranked behind Bama and Oregon (who each had 1 loss)

I didn't necessarily say they would be left out, just that they may be moved behind 1 or more 1-loss teams, based on the committee's comments last week that they were considering it, Texas and Oregon's strong performances, and FSU's weak performance.

In 2014, undefeated FSU was ranked behind Bama and Oregon (who each had 1 loss)

The top 4 this week are gonna be these 4 teams.

1) Georgia (12-0)
2) Michigan (12-0)
3) Washington (12-0)
4) Florida St (12-0)

They're NOT putting a one loss team in there.

The top 4 this week are gonna be these 4 teams.

1) Georgia (12-0)
2) Michigan (12-0)
3) Washington (12-0)
4) Florida St (12-0)

They're NOT putting a one loss team in there.

They certainly could. Wouldn't be shocked if they did, since they said they were considering it LAST week.

If one of those undefeated loses next weekend then they'll take a one loss team.

The order really doesn't matter because you have to win two either way for the natty.

If one of those undefeated loses net weekend then they'll take a one loss team.

The order really doesn't matter because you have to win two either way for the natty.

That's not how it works. They figure out #1, then #2, then #3, then #4, then #5, etc..

They don't figure out who the top 4 are and then decide the order.

Again, the committee themselves have said that they are considering it.

This wasn't something I made up.

They're not gonna put a one loss team ahead of the 4 undefeated P5 teams.

Avy bet or STFU.

They might not, but they certainly could...and they have admitted as much when interviewed.

I'm talking about this Tuesday's poll.

One loss Oregon is not getting into the top 4 since there are 4 undefeated P5 teams.

Why would it matter if I chose the latter poll? The assertion that a 1-loss team can be ranked ahead remains the same.