David Ortiz (L) - 1B
Ralph Kiner (R) - LF
Edgar Martinez (R) - DH
Reggie Jackson (L) - RF
Adrian Beltre (R) - 3B
Gary Carter (R) - C

Done

OK, storytime

Justus came home from his 4th of July parade and demo with an interesting story (at least to his parents, he has no idea what the story means ;) ) There's been a girl at TaeKwondo who's been hanging around him recently, she's fairly new, but being a black belt was added to the demo team shortly after starting at the school. I guess he said something about the 8th grade, which prompted her to ask his age.

"You can't be 12. You're the most mature of all the boys here. I was sure you were 15-16 and just a little small for your age, like me!" was her response.

This past weekend, he had another parade and demo performance, and Ruth comes home and reports that the girl is no longer hanging out with Justus. In fact, she is obviously avoiding him and super uncomfortable when she got around him. He doesn't realize that she had developed a crush on him until she found out how old he was and is now super embarrassed.

He has a girl at school that is so super aggressive in trying to get his romantic attention that even he knows she likes him (he's only interested in being friends). He had another girl stop by to give him a flower she drew (dragging the three kids she was baby-sitting along with her so she could). A third girl drags him along at church and doesn't leave his side until it's time to go home. These are just the latest 4 girls that I know about.

Justus' response to all this attention? - they're just friends, and wonders if they'll play dungeons and dragons with him :dhd:

OK, storytime

Justus came home from his 4th of July parade and demo with an interesting story (at least to his parents, he has no idea what the story means ;) ) There's been a girl at TaeKwondo who's been hanging around him recently, she's fairly new, but being a black belt was added to the demo team shortly after starting at the school. I guess he said something about the 8th grade, which prompted her to ask his age.

"You can't be 12. You're the most mature of all the boys here. I was sure you were 15-16 and just a little small for your age, like me!" was her response.

This past weekend, he had another parade and demo performance, and Ruth comes home and reports that the girl is no longer hanging out with Justus. In fact, she is obviously avoiding him and super uncomfortable when she got around him. He doesn't realize that she had developed a crush on him until she found out how old he was and is now super embarrassed.

He has a girl at school that is so super aggressive in trying to get his romantic attention that even he knows she likes him (he's only interested in being friends). He had another girl stop by to give him a flower she drew (dragging the three kids she was baby-sitting along with her so she could). A third girl drags him along at church and doesn't leave his side until it's time to go home. These are just the latest 4 girls that I know about.

Justus' response to all this attention? - they're just friends, and wonders if they'll play dungeons and dragons with him :dhd:

Way to go J Stoke! That's all I am going to say about that! Don't need his mother kicking my a$$!!

OK, storytime

Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

OK, storytime

Approve South Park GIF

OK, storytime

Would have been awesome to have just half that attention in my life, lol.

Aaron Judge is atill available, I had too many OF

I did text Femur

@femurov @UK Cowboy @Meebs @Pack 500 @citysushi @Tducey @Centerfield17

Tagging some of you guys to see if you were interested in a college football fantasy league. I have been in this league for 6-7 years and Nos joined and this will either be his 2nd or 3rd season. Most of us are pretty active and it's a very fun draft. Here is the link to the thread below, they are looking for some extra guys.

Fantasy CFB

I'll give up my next pick for someone who was drafted 8 rounds ago...