Poll $55 to watch your favorite team play Missouri State?

Would you pay $55 to watch a single PPV game of your favorite team vs Missouri St? (choose two)

• Total voters
Pay $55 to see Missouri State on PPV? I'd rather stare at a naked picture of Hillary Clinton and turn into a pillar of salt.

Pay $55 to see Missouri State on PPV? I'd rather stare at a naked picture of Hillary Clinton and turn into a pillar of salt.

the simpsons thats my fetish GIF

Spencer’s first start. Yeah...the crew and I will be paying. $11 a piece isn’t so bad, especially when they all have to bring something to eat and drink/smoke. That wax/dab shit will fuck.you.up.

Due to COVID I got laid off and had to get a new job. Wont be watching much college football this year unless its night games. Sucks but new job is better pay and benefits.
Congrats on the new gig sir...

sexy i love you GIF by joecappa

you landthieves do know that there is a thing called the internet which supplies many, many free streams. Even streams that are not in demand like an early season PPV game vs a community college.

you landthieves do know that there is a thing called the internet which supplies many, many free streams. Even streams that are not in demand like an early season PPV game vs a community college.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'd rather chip in 55 bucks to track down that sumbitch in China who pulled his lunch out of the wrong cage.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'd rather chip in 55 bucks to track down that sumbitch in China who pulled his lunch out of the wrong cage.
crackedstreams.com has never let me down whenever I needed a stream for any sporting event btw.

Would probably be better than watching them play Missouri.