6 Degrees of 78Cyclones!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,938.00
Might as well break in the board with my favorite drinking game. You name 2 FBS teams, and I match them in 6 degrees by games I have attended, or you get a point. I have seen 110 out of 130 FBS teams, so there are 20 free points out there, but the real challenge is to name 2 FBS teams I have seen but cannot connect. fyi: If you name a team I have not seen, you get a point, but that team can no longer be used. Go for it! Name two FBS teams!

I'll bite...UMass and Florida Atlantic.

I'll bite...UMass and Florida Atlantic.
I haven't seen FAU yet, so point for you! The Owls are off the board, but feel free to use UMass again.

Leader Board:

Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic

Appalachian State University and UNC Charlotte.

Appalachian State University and UNC Charlotte.
I have not seen Charlotte yet, so point for you! The 49ers are now off the board. Feel free to use App. State again though!

Leader Board:

Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic
douggie: (1) Charlotte

UTEP and Louisiana monroe

UCONN and Florida International

Eastern Michigan and San Jose State

Last edited:
Iowa State and Iowa.

:eyebrows:
LOL! I have seen Iowa State play Iowa 9 times in 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1999, 2001 and 2019.

No point for you! :)

Middle Tennessee State and Old Dominion University

Eastern Michigan and San Jose State
Hmmmm...I have seen EMU play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Ohio State, Ohio State play Northwestern, Northwestern play Michigan State, Michigan State play Utah State and Utah State play SJSU. So, it took me 6 degrees, but no point for you! :)

New Mexico and Akron

Middle Tennessee State and Old Dominion University
I have not seen either team, so 2 points for you and the lead! The Blue Raiders and the Monarchs are off the board!

Leader Board:

@douggie: (3) Charlotte, MTSU and ODU
@gobigred: (2) UTEP and FIU
@Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic

Wyoming and Louisiana tech

Wyoming and Louisiana tech
I have not seen either team, so 2 points for you and sole possession of first place! The Cowboys and the Bulldogs are now off the board!

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (5) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming and LA Tech
@douggie: (3) Charlotte, MTSU and ODU
@Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic