6 Degrees of 78Cyclones!

North Texas and UMASS

Georgia Southern and Hawaii

North Texas and UMASS
I have seen North Texas play Alabama, Alabama play Kentucky, Kentucky play Miami (OH) and Miami (OH) play Umass. So, 4 degrees and no point for you!

Georgia Southern and Hawaii
I have not seen GA Southern yet, so point for you! The Eagles are off the board, but feel free to use Hawaii again.

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (6) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech and GA Southern
@douggie: (3) Charlotte, MTSU and ODU
@Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic

UAB and New Mexico State

UAB and New Mexico State
I have seen UAB play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Ohio State and Ohio State play New Mexico State. So, 3 degrees and no point for you!

UTSA and Tulane

Liberty and Coastal Carolina

UTSA and Tulane
I have not seen the Roadrunners, so point for you and UTSA is off the board! Feel free to use the Greenies again though.

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (7) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern and UTSA

Liberty and Coastal Carolina
I have not seen the flames, so point for you! So, Liberty is off the board, but feel free use the Chanticleers again!

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (8) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA and Liberty.

Buffalo and South Alabama

Buffalo and South Alabama
I have not seen the Jags yet, so USA is off the board! Point for you and feel free to use Buffalo again.

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (9) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA, Liberty and South Ala.

South Alabama and Fresno State

Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Maine, Holy Cross, Troy, NC Central, Western KY, William & Mary, Richmond, Elon

Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Maine, Holy Cross, Troy, NC Central, Western KY, William & Mary, Richmond, Elon
Two at a time and FBS only por favor! So, I will give you WKU vs. Troy.

I have not seen the Trojans, so Troy is off the board and point for you. However, feel free to use WKU again!

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (9) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA, Liberty and South Ala.
@douggie: (4) Charlotte, MTSU, ODU and Troy

Arkansas State and San Diego State

Boise State and Bowling Green