6 Degrees of 78Cyclones!

Arkansas State and San Diego State
I have not seen the Red Wolves, but I did peek in their stadium on a drive-by once upon a time! Ark. State is off the board, but feel free to use the Aztecs again!

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (10) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA, Liberty, South Ala and Ark State
@douggie: (4) Charlotte, MTSU, ODU and Troy
@Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic

Boise State and Bowling Green
I have not seen Boise State (but i had tix to the BSU vs. FSU game @ Jax last year) before it moved to Tallahassee due to the Hurricane. So, the Broncos are off the board! Point for you, but feel free to use the Falcons again.

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (11) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA, Liberty, South Ala, Ark State and Boise State
@Rolltide94: (1) Florida Atlantic

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns and the Texas State Bobcats

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns and the Texas State Bobcats
Two points for you, as I have not seen either team! The Ragin' Cajuns and the Bobcats are off the board!

Leader Board:

@gobigred: (11) UTEP, FIU, New Mexico, Wyoming, LA Tech, GA Southern, UTSA, Liberty, South Ala, Ark State and Boise State
@Rolltide94: (3) Florida Atlantic, Louisiana and Texas State

Hawaii, Maryland, Wake Forest, Georgia State, Boston College, Cornell, Dartmouth, Bucknell, Princeton, Brigham Young, Nevada-Reno, James Madison, VMI, Norfolk State, Radford, Richmond

Hawaii, Maryland, Wake Forest, Georgia State, Boston College, Cornell, Dartmouth, Bucknell, Princeton, Brigham Young, Nevada-Reno, James Madison, VMI, Norfolk State, Radford, Richmond

2 teams at a time cheater

There are Rules!

Hawaii
Maryland
I have seen Hawaii play Alabama, Alabama play Florida and Florida play Maryland. So, 3 degrees and no point for you! :)

Wake Forest
Georgia State
I have seen Wake Forest play Florida State, Florida State play Florida, Florida play Alabama and Alabama play Georgia State. 4 degrees and no point for you!