60 Year Cap & Bucket MLB Draft : CHAT

Good to see ya man. Hope everything has been good with ya
Not to thrilled with the PAC but proud of SC for voting in favor of a season and continuing to practice. Still holding out hope they find an avenue to play in the fall. Hope alls been well with you to Shane

I did text Sghey

I did text Femur

You guys still posting on the old and yuckier hoop?

You guys still posting on the old and yuckier hoop?
I have to, in the middle of a fantasy football draft. Surprised there isn’t more here now though

I did txtdidididididididididididididid Senor Meeba

I have to, in the middle of a fantasy football draft. Surprised there isn’t more here now though

Hey, aren't I in a league with either you or @femurov where I chose the 2nd overall pick? I don't even know what site that league is gonna be on. lolzzz

Hey aren't I in a league with either you or @femur where I chose the 2nd overall pick? I don't even know what site that league is gonna be on. lolzzz
ESPN, I think. You should have been sent an invite by now, I think.

Hey, aren't I in a league with either you or @femurov where I chose the 2nd overall pick? I don't even know what site that league is gonna be on. lolzzz
I thought it was already set up on ESPN...MBBRL league

ESPN, I think. You should have been sent an invite by now, I think.

Nah, different league, this was like a league where the people have two leagues, I chose the second pick and we haven't drafted yet, well maybe they did but nobody told me.

Nah, different league, this was like a league where the people have two leagues, I chose the second pick and we haven't drafted yet, well maybe they did but nobody told me.
It's the same league as Shane was talking about. MBBRL is the combination of both leagues, basically. There is an A league and a B league and they have individual names. Something like Kings of the Flame and Knights of the Round Table or something. They were talking about setting a draft date for it, but I don't know if they ever did.

Draft is on the 6th...pretty sure

Looks like they are waiting for everyone to confirm if they can do that date