this has to go down
as the biggest choke job ever
in the history of cfb -

3:13 up by 15,
and you lose -

guns down -

That was gross. I am going to go bleach my eyes

Reactions: Me
Well there. Texass got the good bounce and TT choked. *makes room for TT at the L table*

Well there. Texass got the good bounce and TT choked. *makes room for TT at the L table*
You guys haven't polished off all the booze by now, have you?

Silly of me to think the defense might be any better this year.

RRSO will be the highest scoring game in NCAA history

You guys haven't polished off all the booze by now, have you?
I haven't had a drop. I didn't have as much confidence in this years team as in the past. The frosh we have in skill positions are good, but will take them awhile to get to speed. Don't know wtf Grinch was calling on D, but it was an epic fail in the 2nd half.

OU's won 1 National Championship in the past 35 years. The last one was two decades ago. We've lot the last five games in the BCS and Playoff. We keep beating up the good teams and can't handle the great teams and this kind of game we blew today always, repeat ALWAYS, happens at least once every regular season. For at least the past ten years the usual reason has been the same: a terrible defense that can't be trusted. Anybody else finally getting disgusted with this clown act?

OU's won 1 National Championship in the past 35 years. The last one was two decades ago. We've lot the last five games in the BCS and Playoff. We keep beating up the good teams and can't handle the great teams and this kind of game we blew today always, repeat ALWAYS, happens at least once every regular season. For at least the past ten years the usual reason has been the same: a terrible defense that can't be trusted. Anybody else finally getting disgusted with this clown act?
The OU thread is over there.

Then again, I say share the misery.

We can welcome @TigerBait1971 to join in too.

juggling GIF

Tech had one fucking job

Reactions: Me
OU and Texas has one common problem. Neither has their WR rotation down or the roles figured out. That is an issue for Texas, but a serious problem for OU. That is something OU has hung their hat on for years.

this has to go down
as the biggest choke job ever
in the history of cfb -

3:13 up by 15,
and you lose -

guns down -
Lol @ Dora!!! You classless fucks! Mike Leach is laughing right now. Kent Hance is laughing!