MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 9/14 Pittsburgh @ NY Giants 7:15pm ET ESPN

No. It was an awful night and I had to do conference calls all day and 8+ hrs of forced excitement has me ruined dude. Thanks for asking. I need a good night of sleep and a good breakfast in the morning and I'll bounce back. :thumb:
Enjoy the ineptitude of Mike McCarthy. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day

No. It was an awful night and I had to do conference calls all day and 8+ hrs of forced excitement has me ruined dude. Thanks for asking. I need a good night of sleep and a good breakfast in the morning and I'll bounce back. :thumb:
Hang in there bro.

They are playing the JV team. The Steelers look like a borderline wild card team and the Giants look like................................... well, the Giants.
They just look like a week one of the preseason team to me.

Mike Tomlin is rarely unprepared.

here and there......nice to see ben have a good game..........D was a bit porous, for as dominant as they were last year, that oculd of easily been worse
With no preseason and less preparation they looked pretty good after a slow start. Everyone has had struggles in some area because of that

With no preseason and less preparation they looked pretty good after a slow start. Everyone has had struggles in some area because of that
yeah, but man they let up a late TD, the giants moved the ball on them.............couldnt run on them, but they passed, and hit the soft middle coverage on the zone, which wasnt even a thought last year........its one game. We won. Ben shook off the dust and tossed 3 td's. Juju played well. Conner got hurt..........could be worse

yeah, but man they let up a late TD, the giants moved the ball on them.............couldnt run on them, but they passed, and hit the soft middle coverage on the zone, which wasnt even a thought last year........its one game. We won. Ben shook off the dust and tossed 3 td's. Juju played well. Conner got hurt..........could be worse

I'd have been shocked if Connner DIDN'T get hurt. Time to call it a day with him.

I'd have been shocked if Connner DIDN'T get hurt. Time to call it a day with him.
he wasnt running well either, and getting angry at either the coaches, or his team, he was yelling. Out of character for him. But player profiler, the analytic service, had him has the #1 player in the entire NFL with the highest odds to get hurt this year, they were right it appears..........

Hes good, he can catch too.......we dont have that right now, but snell looked alot better than last year, ALOT............i hated they picked him, and didnt think he was anything last year..........heard he tore up camp...........

Naturally ghey and disingenuous.
My first thought every time he talked was his absurd display of fake emotion but my second thought was that he was pretty damn good actually.

I've come to grips that we are seeing the last season, maybe second to last season of Big Ben's playing career. I stopped getting frustrated after the first qtr.. just going to enjoy seeing him play for as long as he can this season.. side arm throwing motion and all #HereWeGo

I tuned out of the SH thread because nobody was really posting much.

Didn't realize there were so many people posting during the game over here.

All the football game threads here from CFB on Saturday and NFL Sunday and Monday were quite a bit more active over here.

All the football game threads here from CFB on Saturday and NFL Sunday and Monday were quite a bit more active over here.
tenor.gif