MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 9/14 Pittsburgh @ NY Giants 7:15pm ET ESPN

Man, you gotta feel for those guys when they get injured and they know it’s bad. Banner emotional as he goes to the cart :confused:

Old Man Take: all that JuJu dancing and celebrating looks really bad when an O lineman was hurt on the play, and another was hurt the previous play

He was pretty emotional on the sidelines.....

How is every target to Engram wildly off or well defended?

Is TJ Watt lined up offside on like 80% of the snaps or is it just me?

Guys I'm going to go spend some time with the family and friends for the Broncos game. Was a pleasure. TTYL

Old Man Take: all that JuJu dancing and celebrating looks really bad when an O lineman was hurt on the play, and another was hurt the previous play

From JSS' vantage point, would have been tough to see the injury.

I need a touchdown to either Barkley or Shepard here.

My buddy who despises Herbie is saying this is the most natural MNF broadcast he's ever heard?
Naturally ghey and disingenuous.

Steelers looked like trash for a quarter and then they turned it on big time.

Just like everyone predicted, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Benny Snell the only 100+ yard rushers this week with one game left to play

Chris Fowler going “Al Michaels” with the late game gambling reference! :dhd:

Steelers looked like trash for a quarter and then they turned it on big time.
They are playing the JV team. The Steelers look like a borderline wild card team and the Giants look like................................... well, the Giants.

Just like everyone predicted, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Benny Snell the only 100+ yard rushers this week with one game left to play

You recover from your drunken stupor after Cowboys game last night ?

You recover from your drunken stupor after Cowboys game last night ?
No. It was an awful night and I had to do conference calls all day and 8+ hrs of forced excitement has me ruined dude. Thanks for asking. I need a good night of sleep and a good breakfast in the morning and I'll bounce back. :thumb:

Kirk Herbstreet is killing it tonight. Absolutely brilliant.

Chris Fowler going “Al Michaels” with the late game gambling reference! :dhd:
“Some of you might have been interested in the outcome of that play,” which is the nice way to say “degenerates, it’s still on the under.” :biggrin: