MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 9/14 Pittsburgh @ NY Giants 7:15pm ET ESPN

So is Conner hurt or tired or just ineffective? Can't seem to get an answer to that.

Biden commercial. No comment. :L

Is it just me, or has ESPN not shown or even mentioned Joe Judge once during this game? If you didn't know better, you'd thing Jason Garrett was the head coach!

The Steelers must have the Giants snap count down, they are flying down. Giants should go no huddle to mix things up!

Thats Jason Garrett offense. It always end with a turnover and no points. lol Where is @Method ??? Dude still not over last night.
in fairness, Garrett at least realizes his OL is awful and thus needs to keep moving the pocket and take what the defense gives him

he can't just gameplan for Jones to take 5 step drops and call deep passing routes because their line would never hold up and they'd constantly be punting in that case which would put even more pressure on their poor defense

Don't mean to keep harping on it but the crowd noise. That's the best they can do? :L

This Steelers defense is going to be insanely fun to watch all year!

Is it just me, or has ESPN not shown or even mentioned Joe Judge once during this game? If you didn't know better, you'd thing Jason Garrett was the head coach!

good point! i haven't seen him once yet. don't even know what the mufugger looks like

At least the Giants put up some kinda fight against that D.

The crowd is so loud right now!!!

Big run by Snell!

Shit. I couldn’t remember who it was either