9th year of eligibility?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00

I mean, Stetson Bennett was a true freshman in 2017, this guy was part of the 2016 cycle. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a player with more that 7 years

You’re not making it in any professional league son, time to go out and get a job.

I mean, Stetson Bennett was a true freshman in 2017, this guy was part of the 2016 cycle. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a player with more that 7 years

You’re not making it in any professional league son, time to go out and get a job.

Lol @ 9 years at Miami and he still doesn't have a degree.

That's insane!!

At least he's accomplished bachelor's and master's degrees.

Time to hang up the college cleats, stop competing against 18-22 year old's and get out into the real world to put those degrees to use.

If you want to continue playing football as a hobby there's always 'Arena League'.

"The tight end has already received both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Oregon, so he would need to find a new way to receive academic credit in order to play again."

"The tight end has already received both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Oregon, so he would need to find a new way to receive academic credit in order to play again."

Can he start on a PhD?

That's not as funny, though.
ap6wcjRyi8HoA.webp

It took me 4 years to get past 6th Grade ... I was the best player on the Detroit Elementary Football League. :rofl: