9th year of eligibility?

Is the dude trying to play college ball with his kid?

Get a fucking job, you bum. 4 straight season ending injuries is just God telling you to give up.
Meh. Penix had 4 straight season ending injuries and it seemed to work out OK for him.

That's insane!!

At least he's accomplished bachelor's and master's degrees.

Time to hang up the college cleats, stop competing against 18-22 year old's and get out into the real world to put those degrees to use.

If you want to continue playing football as a hobby there's always 'Arena League'.

A hobby? Dude has had FOUR straight season ending injuries. That shit don't sound fun at all.

Get a fucking job already you brittle bitch.

I mean, Stetson Bennett was a true freshman in 2017, this guy was part of the 2016 cycle. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a player with more that 7 years

You’re not making it in any professional league son, time to go out and get a job.

At some point, just accept the free degree and hang up the cleats, right?

Van Wilder IRL

I understand that I'm just saying how much fun could he possibly be having? The dude seriously hurts himself every season

i get older matthew mcconaughey GIF

Dunno.

What is there to gain from staying in college and playing? He's got his bachelor's and master's degrees.
Doesn't have to grow up and join the real world. Not an uncommon thing it seems these days. The whole "my degrees will keep me warm at night" crowd that can't imagine leaving school and having to be an adult.