A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

Im gonna fuck up a bunch during this.

Everyone needs to know that. Heading in, be on the lookout. There's a bunch of rules in this one. And they haven't been explained out slowly to me yet.

Im gonna fuck up a bunch during this.

Everyone needs to know that. Heading in, be on the lookout. There's a bunch of rules in this one. And they haven't been explained out slowly to me yet.

I agree it does feel like a lot right lolzzz. I was trying to think of a way to lay it out better but it would just be more confusing. It's just important that we all post what spot in each category the player we are drafting should be put into as there will not be any changing allowed.

Offense
3 Backfield(QB, HB, FB) - You get to pick one HOFer, one non HOF with 5 Pro Bowls or less and one that had 2PB's or less
5 WR's/TE- one HOFer, two Non that combined for 8 or less PB's, two that combined for 2 PB's or less
5 OL - One HOFer, two Non that combined for 8 or less PB's, two that combined for 2 PB's pr less

Defense
7 Front Seven (DT's, DE's LB's) - Two HOFers, two Non that combined for 8 or less PB's, three that combined for 3 PB's or less
6 Defensive Backs(Corners and Safeties) - Two HOF, two non that combined for 8 or less PB's, two that combined for 2 PB's or less

I did text Ducey

Tony it's your birthday man? Happy Birthday Buddy!!

I did text 500

I did text Sushi

Don't you have the same birthday as someone else in our mocks? It's not your birthday today is it?
Beardown. Ours is in April

I did text Shane

Oh thats right, you guys getting all mushy and stuff, sick bastards! lolzzz
It is a pure heterosexual respect for each other.

I did text Meebs

We got Stoke!

I did text Smitty