A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

Is it my turn to make an invalid pick?

I did text Stoke

Sorry y'all. Was watching the game.

Last edited:
I did text Smitty

I must thank everyone here... they knew I was coming back, so they brought it down to my pace!!! thanks guys... Lets keep this a SLOW draft....

I must thank everyone here... they knew I was coming back, so they brought it down to my pace!!! thanks guys... Lets keep this a SLOW draft....
I thought you have never posted here before

well, that too...
will ferrel GIF

I agree... that's why I am an octopus now... Because who likes milk?? besides of course nos... who oddly still drinks milk for dinner... With his steakums...

Ya had me until steakums. I will however admit when they came out I did try them but that was many moons ago.

If you guys don't post what "bucket" the player is to be put in I will choose for you and you will not be changing. If this has happened to you already please tell me now because once we get through round 4 you will not be allowed to change and going forward if you don't indicate which "bucket" to put the player you pick I will choose for you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

@Shanemansj13
@UK Cowboy
@femurov
@broncosmitty
@Mebert
@citysushi
@Centerfield17
@TheRobotDevil
@Tducey
@Pack 500
@stakesarehigh
@7 LEGGED OCTOPUS

I did text UK

Ya had me until steakums. I will however admit when they came out I did try them but that was many moons ago.

yea I know... But steakums sound funny... don't think I even know what they are...

Can Butler be at Nickel?

I don't want him at SS.