Aaron Rodgers is a Brittle Bitch

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
What an old washed up loser. I was hoping he was going to follow Farves path after leaving the Peckers, but looks like he may be done for the season.

I think it's Achilles, but could be wrong. Old men don't recover well from that.

c764b07d-4fb5-436a-8157-2f1e1a15ac36-AP23255017590398.jpg

What a bitch. Also, fun fact, Aaron has no completions for the jets. Can one of you nerds figure out that QB rating?

Looks like the Packers win that trade in a limp off.
I'm not comfortable with how dismissive pecker fans are about Aaron. I haven't seen anyone of you guys pull for him at all since he left. There are the fans with vaginas that still seem to care, but they're on FB, and I play nice there

I'm not comfortable with how dismissive pecker fans are about Aaron. I haven't seen anyone of you guys pull for him at all since left. There are the fans with vaginas that still seem to care, but they're on FB, and I play nice there
I'm a fan of the team. He's a Jet now. I feel no loyalty.

I'm a fan of the team. He's a Jet now. I feel no loyalty.

I just can't be like that! When some of the players who I liked leave I still want them to do well, but i'm a Vikings fan so I guess in a way I feel sorry for them that they wasted precious years on a team that will never win!

I just can't be like that! When some of the players who I liked leave I still want them to do well, but i'm a Vikings fan so I guess in a way I feel sorry for them that they wasted precious years on a team that will never win!
Just not my way. My fandom for any sport is team-based. I'm a fan of OUR quarterback, whoever he is. Another team's QB is just a guy. I have bought team gear but never player gear.

Only exception I can think of was Eddie Mathews of the Braves.

Eddie Matthews of the Tigers.

Went out a Champion.

I'm not comfortable with how dismissive pecker fans are about Aaron. I haven't seen anyone of you guys pull for him at all since he left. There are the fans with vaginas that still seem to care, but they're on FB, and I play nice there
I was advocating for him to get traded or cut before he signed his last extension with GB. The guy’s a head case and fucked over the roster for 2 years on his way out. If the Jets were dumb enough to take him (and then extend him), they deserve all they get.

I’ll politely clap once Rodgers signs his 1-day contract to retire a Packer.
m8Ar2R.gif

I was advocating for him to get traded or cut before he signed his last extension with GB. The guy’s a head case and fucked over the roster for 2 years on his way out. If the Jets were dumb enough to take him (and then extend him), they deserve all they get.

I’ll politely clap once Rodgers signs his 1-day contract to retire a Packer.
m8Ar2R.gif

When will you go back to being a Redskins fan?

That’s gotta be it for him, no?

He can’t return next year as the Jets starter, right?

Since when does an achilles injury even remotely resemble an ankle injury?

Nice job Jets medical staff

If he is smart he is done as this gives him the perfect excuse.

For everyone that is saying NY's season is over I'm no so sure as there is talent on that team especially on defense. Wilson could get his act together and if Rodgers mentored him through the season it could bring his play up considerably.

They still have a shot at the playoffs.

If he is smart he is done as this gives him the perfect excuse.

For everyone that is saying NY's season is over I'm no so sure as there is talent on that team especially on defense. Wilson could get his act together and if Rodgers mentored him through the season it could bring his play up considerably.

They still have a shot at the playoffs.

The results could be similar if Zach Wilson plays anywhere near 75% of what was expected of him in Year 3.

A lot of Jets fans were calling into the radio saying they having been this excited for a season in their lifetimes.

That was idiotic.

Ok.

So who's the best QB available?