Aaron Rodgers is a Brittle Bitch

Ok.

So who's the best QB available?
The list is terrible.

Carson Wentz
Joe Flacco
Matt Ryan
Nick Foles

I don't think you get Brady out of retirement.

The list is terrible.

Carson Wentz
Joe Flacco
Matt Ryan
Nick Foles

I don't think you get Brady out of retirement.

I don't think those options are terrible at all. Well, except for Flacco obviously

I don't think those options are terrible at all. Well, except for Flacco obviously
At this point in their careers, I run with Wilson before any of those guys but in reality, we are talking about a backup to Wilson anyway because no one is going to step in and be able to learn the offense on the fly.

I don't know why but I think Matt Ryan is the best choice out of the bunch as I'm not convinced he didn't get a raw deal in Indy through disfunction and the Falcons have always been a shit show.

At this point in their careers, I run with Wilson before any of those guys but in reality, we are talking about a backup to Wilson anyway because no one is going to step in and be able to learn the offense on the fly.

I don't know why but I think Matt Ryan is the best choice out of the bunch as I'm not convinced he didn't get a raw deal in Indy through disfunction and the Falcons have always been a shit show.

Oh for sure.

But if you know the history of Zach Wilson, you know the backup is going to have to be ready to start every week.

Such a total fluke injury. He was barely touched, lust piked his plantar a bit trying to stay upright. I thought they nailed it when they said possible lisfranc injury.

Either way, Jets = Jets.

I'm not comfortable with how dismissive pecker fans are about Aaron. I haven't seen anyone of you guys pull for him at all since he left. There are the fans with vaginas that still seem to care, but they're on FB, and I play nice there
The "beginning of the end" for me was when the Packers drafted Jordan Love and Rodgers got a bloody vag over it. In his egomaniacal mind, he thought he earned the right to be assistant general manager of the Green Bay Packers and should've been consulted on the pick. Then the distaste for him grew as he weaseled his way to becoming a de facto assistant GM and essentially took the franchise hostage with his self-serving quest for money and power. When a player thinks they're bigger than the team, they can fuck off.

All the talking heads are already getting on the Tom Brady train.

🙄

Fuck the Packers.

Jordan Love had the highest passer rating of all QBs in week 1. Even the most hopeful of Packers fans wouldn't have dreamed that would happen.
They must not know about the Bears' front 4. Professional patty cakers.