AL Central Talk

He’s appealing to first.

Does it all the time on check swings, even if it’s not called a strike.

He's got his telenovela paused in the dugout, he just wants to get back and find out who kidnapped Gabriela's baby at the same time as the rest of his family.

This fucking bullpen is pure AIDS. Offense explodes to give a 6-3 lead and the bullpen quickly gives it right back

These guys suck. If it’s not the offense laying a egg it’s the chicken coup bullpen melting down late in the game

These guys suck. If it’s not the offense laying a egg it’s the chicken coup bullpen melting down late in the game

chicken GIF

The AL Central cripple fight is liable to be entertaining all year.

These turds went 2-4 against the Padres and Dbacks this past week and yet still only sit 2 games behind the Twins because the Twins are equally incompetent.

The Guardindians with a shit offense and garbage bullpen can take 1st place over with a W against the Royals tonight. Lol.

JFC our bullpen is pure fucking ass sauce.

They've blown 3 of the first 6 games out of the break. Continuing where they left off in the first half. If they even closed out like 1/2 of the games they've blown this season we'd probably be running away with this mess. But they fucking suck.

Twins swept by the Royals, they will do nothing at the deadline! How Falvey has a job is insane!!!!!!

Twins swept by the Royals, they will do nothing at the deadline! How Falvey has a job is insane!!!!!!
I don’t think I’d go all in with the only path to the playoffs being winning the worst division in baseball and being a big underdog in the wild card round

I don’t think I’d go all in with the only path to the playoffs being winning the worst division in baseball and being a big underdog in the wild card round

Don't have to go all in, a right handed bat and a decent reliever would be enough to at least give the appearance that ownership gives a shit!

Don't have to go all in, a right handed bat and a decent reliever would be enough to at least give the appearance that ownership gives a shit!
Their word around the league is that Impact bats really aren’t available this deadline. The Tyler Mahle trade was a look like we give a shit move, and Mahle might be done and the prospects sent to the Reds are already making an impact in the Majors

Their word around the league is that Impact bats really aren’t available this deadline. The Tyler Mahle trade was a look like we give a shit move, and Mahle might be done and the prospects sent to the Reds are already making an impact in the Majors

Mahle was hurt when they traded for him, another reason Falvey should be fired! Chris Paddock another one! Yeah, Steer might be helping the Twins right now if not for that garbage trade!

They won’t, but the Tigers could go on a run and be right back in the division race. It’s been since the 2005 NL West that an entire division sucked so bad