GAME ALAMO BOWL: #14 Arizona vs #12 OU • 8:15CT • ESPN/+

Keep saying it, the odds most certainly are not with you
Odds are strongly in my favor. You know when OU fans talk about the last time they played Florida, Auburn and Tennessee but fail to mention the last time they played Bama, UGA and LSU that deep down they know they’re at best gonna be the 4th best program in the conference, likely 5th or lower

Odds are strongly in my favor. You know when OU fans talk about the last time they played Florida, Auburn and Tennessee but fail to mention the last time they played Bama, UGA and LSU that deep down they know they’re at best gonna be the 4th best program in the conference, likely 5th or lower
Winning record against everyone. We enter the conference as the current 3rd best program and all time 2nd best. Most are smart enough to be glad to have us but jealousy affects some I guess.

Winning record against everyone. We enter the conference as the current 3rd best program and all time 2nd best. Most are smart enough to be glad to have us but jealousy affects some I guess.
You don’t have a winning record against UGA, and going back to games played in the 50’s is kinda meaningless and plays into the dead program narrative.

We in the SEC like our teams to be able to win playoff games. Oklahoma has the same amount of playoff wins as Vandy. I just don’t see Oklahoma doing anything other than embarrassing the conference

I thought Arnold was supposed the be the 2nd coming?

I was told Oklahoma pushed Gabriel out the door because Arnold is better.

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

You don’t have a winning record against UGA, and going back to games played in the 50’s is kinda meaningless and plays into the dead program narrative.

We in the SEC like our teams to be able to win playoff games. Oklahoma has the same amount of playoff wins as Vandy. I just don’t see Oklahoma doing anything other than embarrassing the conference
You are correct, 0-1 against Georgia and 1-2 against LSU. Everyone else we have a winning record against. 50 conference titles says you are wrong. No one can say that. You realize the SEC hasn’t fared well against other conferences lately right? It’s going to be fun.

I don’t know about that, but it feels like Gabriel has been in college longer than Stetson Bennett was
Yes it does. Happy for the kid. He was supposed to have declared but he didn’t get a good grade and with NIL he can make a lot more money than holding a clipboard.

Yes it does. Happy for the kid. He was supposed to have declared but he didn’t get a good grade and with NIL he can make a lot more money than holding a clipboard.
I don’t blame anyone that can land a good NIL deal for staying in college as long as they can unless they’re a first or second round pick

You are correct, 0-1 against Georgia and 1-2 against LSU. Everyone else we have a winning record against. 50 conference titles says you are wrong. No one can say that. You realize the SEC hasn’t fared well against other conferences lately right? It’s going to be fun.
SEC hasn’t fared well against other conferences except for the playoffs. But, hell, Miss State beat Arizona this year and they still fired their coach

Oklahoma would have zero conference titles this century had they been in the SEC the entire time

i hear all that..but shit man..2000 was the last time y'all won a title.. Big Game Bob with Blake's recruits>>>

can't get mad when people make fun of y'all.. they make fun of my Horns too.. it is what it is..

I think we just might have won that game last night with Dillon Gabriel

i hear all that..but shit man..2000 was the last time y'all won a title.. Big Game Bob with Blake's recruits>>>

can't get mad when people make fun of y'all.. they make fun of my Horns too.. it is what it is..
I’m pulling for y’all in the playoffs. Still have a lot of love for AD Mitchell

I think we just might have won that game last night with Dillon Gabriel
lol.. yeah i'm confident that it would still be a close game but DG wouldn't have had that many turnovers..

I’m pulling for y’all in the playoffs. Still have a lot of love for AD Mitchell
bro he has a chance for his 3rd straight CFP title.. Also.. if UT beats Udub and UM beats Bama... UT would have a shot of beating every CFP school in the same season

very UT volleyball like as they destroyed 3 #1 seeds in the tournament to win back to back championships