GAME ALAMO BOWL: #14 Arizona vs #12 OU • 8:15CT • ESPN/+

bro he has a chance for his 3rd straight CFP title.. Also.. if UT beats Udub and UM beats Bama... UT would have a shot of beating every CFP school in the same season

very UT volleyball like as they destroyed 3 #1 seeds in the tournament to win back to back championships
I’m hoping for a rematch, only because I put a pretty large bet on Bama ML against Michigan

SEC hasn’t fared well against other conferences except for the playoffs. But, hell, Miss State beat Arizona this year and they still fired their coach

Oklahoma would have zero conference titles this century had they been in the SEC the entire time
Simply can’t that
I was told Oklahoma pushed Gabriel out the door because Arnold is better.

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX
no one was pushed, that’s just how it was going to be. Venables honors recruiting promises.

I think we just might have won that game last night with Dillon Gabriel
Literally zero question. We were up 11 and headed in to go up 18 and a ball bounced off a guys chest. Arizona was doing nothing at the end of the third quarter until that happened, nothing. Outgained them by 200 yards and held them to 29 yards rushing. The only number that matters though is the 6 turnovers.

I hope he does good for you guys.
I think he will.

But there's a reason he's entering his 6th year with 15,000 passing yards, and not in the NFL.
lol you think Arnold is going to be a NFL QB??

Literally zero question. We were up 11 and headed in to go up 18 and a ball bounced off a guys chest. Arizona was doing nothing at the end of the third quarter until that happened, nothing. Outgained them by 200 yards and held them to 29 yards rushing. The only number that matters though is the 6 turnovers.
Well...and the scoreboard

Don't know.
But Gabriel hit a ceiling at Oklahoma.

When your best pass play is underthrowing your long recievers and drawing a PI call, well, there's more to be had.

You would certainly know about recruiting services being wrong but yes, he has the tools of a classic nfl qb.

Don't know.
But Gabriel hit a ceiling at Oklahoma.

When your best pass play is underthrowing your long recievers and drawing a PI call, well, there's more to be had.
Gabriel could have had a great senior year at ou, no question. Hell he may win the Heisman at Oregon. This is all about sticking to the plan.

You don’t have a winning record against UGA, and going back to games played in the 50’s is kinda meaningless and plays into the dead program narrative.

We in the SEC like our teams to be able to win playoff games. Oklahoma has the same amount of playoff wins as Vandy. I just don’t see Oklahoma doing anything other than embarrassing the conference
You gotta be nicer to them. They’ve had a rough last six weeks or so:

- First, they lost to their little brother in the final incarnation of their rivalry game, losing bragging rights for all of eternity.

- Then, they had to watch their most bitter rival win the Big 12 in their last year there and earn a spot in the playoff.

- Then, they had to watch their former coach, who abandoned them and turned them into a steppingstone school win his bowl game

- Then, they embarrassed themselves losing to a lower-tier PAC-12 team in their own bowl game

It’s been rough and you should follow my example and give them a little grace.

You gotta be nicer to them. They’ve had a rough last six weeks or so:

- First, they lost to their little brother in the final incarnation of their rivalry game, losing bragging rights for all of eternity.

- Then, they had to watch their most bitter rival win the Big 12 in their last year there and earn a spot in the playoff.

- Then, they had to watch their former coach, who abandoned them and turned them into a steppingstone school win his bowl game

- Then, they embarrassed themselves losing to a lower-tier PAC-12 team in their own bowl game

It’s been rough and you should follow my example and give them a little grace.
Bluebloods gonna blue blood, you know it’s a huge get for the sec.

You would certainly know about recruiting services being wrong but yes, he has the tools of a classic nfl qb.
bro he can be a really good CFB QB.. but I don't see him at a NFL level.. his best trait right now is his legs.. He certainly can prove me wrong but I don't see him being a much better NFL prospect than say.. DG

Gabriel could have had a great senior year at ou, no question. Hell he may win the Heisman at Oregon. This is all about sticking to the plan.
so i take it that the rumor was true..if DG returned, JA would have left?

bro he can be a really good CFB QB.. but I don't see him at a NFL level.. his best trait right now is his legs.. He certainly can prove me wrong but I don't see him being a much better NFL prospect than say.. DG
That’s your right to have that opinion, but physicality and arm wise there is no comparison with Gabriel. Some experts are saying he has more tools than anyone ever at OU. I would hope even you could agree that is high praise.

so i take it that the rumor was true..if DG returned, JA would have left?
No idea, but I think the deal was set and Venables honored a recruiting commitment. The most that happened was it was said that there would be an open competition. That is all Gabriel would have needed to hear. Plus after he got his nfl grade he knew he needed to maximize money.

Cliffnotes: 6 turnovers and 7 offensive holding calls. Not going to beat anyone. I knew it was a make shift offensive line but damn that was brutal. Congrats to Arizona!
correlation: didnt want to turn it over again held the ball too long caused line to start holding