Series Thread ALCS: RED SOX vs ASTROS

Brah, that was a terrible strikeout by Correa

Schwarber did the right thing opting for the double play, I think.

Schwarber did the right thing opting for the double play, I think.
He didn’t have a choice really. To get the guy at the plate you would have had to give up both outs for a maybe out.

He didn’t have a choice really. To get the guy at the plate you would have had to give up both outs for a maybe out.
He had a choice. Runner at 3b didn’t take off immediately. An immediate check on the runner. Step on bag, one out, and let the runner get to 2nd.

He had a choice. Runner at 3b didn’t take off immediately. An immediate check on the runner. Step on bag, one out, and let the runner get to 2nd.
As always you are wrong.

Congrats, Astros fans. Your boys are back in the World Series

200.gif
episode 7 i did not see that coming at all GIF by The Bachelor
Shocked Jenny Mccarthy GIF by FOX TV
Surprise Plot Twist GIF by Filthy Rich
fox tv GIF by Lethal Weapon
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

We knocked their Sox off!

Dan Shaughnessy: Red Sox Anointed By Baseball Gods to Punish Cheating Astros

It is as if these 2021 Red Sox, up-and-down throughout the regular season — have been selected by the baseball gods to punish the cheatin’ Astros for their 2017 crimes against hardball humanity.

The Sox bludgeoned the Houstons again Monday, blasting to a 9-0 lead in the third inning and cruising to a 12-3 Game 3 ALCS victory. It feels like we should just fast-forward to the World Series. Bring on the Braves or the Dodgers. Let’s be done with Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa, Alex Bregman and the rest of the nefarious Trash Can Dreamers.

This is baseball egalitarianism. In real time. At Fenway. Sweet.

Aged Well GIF by What We Do in the Shadows
Animated GIF

Dan Shaughnessy: Red Sox Anointed By Baseball Gods to Punish Cheating Astros

It is as if these 2021 Red Sox, up-and-down throughout the regular season — have been selected by the baseball gods to punish the cheatin’ Astros for their 2017 crimes against hardball humanity.

The Sox bludgeoned the Houstons again Monday, blasting to a 9-0 lead in the third inning and cruising to a 12-3 Game 3 ALCS victory. It feels like we should just fast-forward to the World Series. Bring on the Braves or the Dodgers. Let’s be done with Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa, Alex Bregman and the rest of the nefarious Trash Can Dreamers.

This is baseball egalitarianism. In real time. At Fenway. Sweet.

Aged Well GIF by What We Do in the Shadows
Animated GIF

Ehh, I'll allow any CHB bashing. He's an annoying cunt.

Congrats on winning the AL.