Series Thread ALDS: Rays vs Yankees

I'd hate to have to fight Tyler Glasnow.

lol, Boone is a moron for the way he's handled Clint Frazier

Why do runners STILL slide past the plate and tag the plate with their back leg instead of their lead toe? Do they wanna get thrown out?

I fell asleep before it the grand slam, but when did Giancarlo Stanton finally get the play for the first time in 2 years?

It should be a requirement that everytime he comes off the IL, he gets drilled in the face with a fastball. Mike Fiers is now a lowlife snitch, but that doesn't mean Stanton isn't a selfish retard that doesn't care about the team.

"I was clearly accidentally grazed by an offspeed pitch, but I'm still gonna celebrate a home run with my team losing because I don't like the pitcher"

How does C.B. Bucknor get a postseason assignment??

Boom. Another Rays homerun for the 5-1 lead

Damn Stanton crushed that one

Holy shit. Good thing that's an empty stadium, that might have killed someone in the stands.

I believe these are the only two times Stanton has ever hit a homered not up or down by 10 runs.

No need to fact check that

these rays play some good fundamental baseball.....how many games back of the yankees did they finish?

The Yankees with their last chance.

What the hell was boone doing yesterday in only bringing Garcia in for a inning then pulling him? That looked awful

I'm afraid I have a man crush on Tyler Glasnow.

C'mon, Yankees.....

C'mon, Yankees.....
puke GIF