Series Thread ALDS: Rays vs Yankees

Rays did it without bringing in Snell too. That helps their cause in the next round.

I wanna Rays/Braves WS. Please God, Make it Happen

Wasn’t quite as good as a Phillies melt but still pretty damn entertaining
Did the Marlins reddit produce anything good?

I didn't check. The Reds Reddit was pretty much just all "re-sign Bauer" and saying the offense has sucked all year. Wasn't worth reading.

Yankees never stood a chance

Everyone wanted a Yankees-Astros rematch.

But I'm happy to see the Yankmes eliminated.

Hope the Braves eliminate the Dodgers.

Boone is a pretty shitty manager

The Cubs and the Yankees are 2 of the 3 heads of the beast that are lopped off. The only remaining head is the Dodgers.

They must be destroyed

The Cubs and the Yankees are 2 of the 3 heads of the beast that are lopped off. The only remaining head is the Dodgers.

They must be destroyed
You have a point. I would normally feel the same way.

Unfortunately misguided individuals who are Braves fans have denigrated my Cardinals more than once on here. so it's going to be real hard for me to root for the Braves to win.

I guess they still haven't got over that 10 run 1st inning last year.

Unfortunately misguided individuals who are Braves fans have denigrated my Cardinals more than once on here. so it's going to be real hard for me to root for the Braves to win.

nah fam

we're still mad about the infield fly game

give us a few years and we'll move on to being pissed off about last year's game 5 massacre

Yadier Molina is a roid filled douche, and the Cards should have had to play 60 games like everyone else. Guarantee you if it were Marlins, they would have had to make those two games.