Series Thread ALDS Red Sox vs Rays

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,869,584.00
Game 1 tonight 8pm ET

Impressive. Always knew Manfred had a hard on for yankees.

Lebron James What GIF by SB Nation

Knew they weren’t gonna let a Yankees-Dodgers WS possibility end in the WCG

Just an awesome atmosphere in Tampa. Electric
Yes, all 5 diehard baseball fans in Tampa are in attendance........................ along with 25 thousand other yahoos that thought they bought tickets to a hockey game :meh:

Eduardo Rodriguez on the mound for Boston and I can't think of a Sox player that I've disliked more than that pussy in the last 50 years. If the Rays can't sweep this rebuilding Red Sox team they suck.

Yes, all 5 diehard baseball fans in Tampa are in attendance........................ along with 25 thousand other yahoos that thought they bought tickets to a hockey game :meh:

Eduardo Rodriguez on the mound for Boston and I can't think of a Sox player that I've disliked more than that pussy in the last 50 years. If the Rays can't sweep this rebuilding Red Sox team they suck.

Too funny, the bandwagon Cowboys/Packers fans is pretending to be a baseball fan now. Lemme guess, you're a Red Sox and Yankee fan too?

Seriously dick breath, I'm sure your mommy in law has some chores to keep you busy while the men enjoy that game, why don't you run along and go play in traffic.

Too funny, the bandwagon Cowboys/Packers fans is pretending to be a baseball fan now. Lemme guess, you're a Red Sox and Yankee fan too?

Seriously dick breath, I'm sure your mommy in law has some chores to keep you busy while the men enjoy that game, why don't you run along and go play in traffic.
No Rex, I'm not a Red Sox or Yankee fan. You really get triggered whenever bird houses are mentioned.

Sox with several opportunities. Just not getting the big hit.

No Rex, I'm not a Red Sox or Yankee fan. You really get triggered whenever bird houses are mentioned.
Toilets don't clean themselves, bandwagon boi. Leave the sports talk to the men and get busy on your chores moocher.

This thread is weird.

Didn't think we'd see five innings of Nick Pivetta in Game 1 of a playoff series, but here we are.

Arozarena steals home. 5-0 now. Think that's probably gonna do it.

Routine fly ball lost in this stupid roof, Boston now has an opportunity to get back into the game with the bases loaded.

Red Sox not clutch to all tonight

5-0 Rays. Sox had their chances, but couldn't get the hits when they needed to.

Nine hits. Zero runs.