All in for Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
No more play-in games, no more last four in.... Let's get it going!

College Basketball Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

morning gang

Tacos were good last night. Went to a brewery afterward unaware they were having "the Office" themed trivia night, so it was packed, had to austin power my way out of the parking spot when it was time to go

fail austin powers GIF

Did you know that this is the busiest time of the year for vasectomies?

Apparently dudes plan them so they can do nothing but sit and watch college basketball for a few days.

I have a buddy who's a urologist that told me, and another buddy who heads up a hospital's doctors who confirmed it.

Lotta snips.

I'm still intact, I suppose because I don't like basketball.

Apparently dudes plan them so they can do nothing but sit and watch college basketball for a few days.

I have a buddy who's a urologist that told me, and another buddy who heads up a hospital's doctors who confirmed it.

Lotta snips.

I did the thing during bowl season. Sat on my couch watching football for a couple of days with an ice pack on mah noots.

Lotta snips.

And you have thrice noots

Since Virginia is already eliminated, we're unlikely to see a 16 beat a 1 this year.

Lots of snow projected this weekend. Time to be grumpy

sandwich shop here on campus has gone downhill

very skimpy on the meat, now have to order at a kiosk, but good news is, they're still slow as hell from my experience years ago