All tackles lead with the head

MSU defender kept his head up. Like you guys want. Lmao at this fucking rule
you talking about the lineman who got set, leaned down, and used his helmet as a weapon against the QBs helmet?

great fucking call, genius

you talking about the lineman who got set, leaned down, and used his helmet as a weapon against the QBs helmet?

great fucking call, genius
You want him to keep his head up instead of go down for a form tackle. That’s what y’all have been arguing forever.
See how anything you do leaves you in jeopardy of getting called? See my point, dunce?

keep head up, you hit helmets and get ejected.
Lower head for form tackle when runner ducks or crouches, you hit heads and get ejected.
Get it yet, dunces?

Dog Morning GIF

You want him to keep his head up instead of go down for a form tackle. That’s what y’all have been arguing forever.
See how anything you do leaves you in jeopardy of getting called? See my point, dunce?

keep head up, you hit helmets and get ejected.
Lower head for form tackle when runner ducks or crouches, you hit heads and get ejected.
Get it yet, dunces?
put your shoulder through his ribs

always

if he lowers his own head, you can't control that - you control what you can: your own head

how are you still arguing this crap?

put your shoulder through his ribs

always

if he lowers his own head, you can't control that - you control what you can: your own head

how are you still arguing this crap?
Put your shoulder down? If the runner moves, your helmet hits him in the ribs. You’re ejected. Tosu v Clemson. (Scroll through this thread).
Next?

Keep head up? Helmets hit. Ejected.
Lower head to do form tackle? Runner crouches. Helmets hit. Ejected.
Go for a low tackle, and the runner throws himself down, even backwards, and helmets touch? Ejected.
Crouch to tackle and really really really try to hit with shoulder? Runner tries to evade. Your helmet hits his ribs. Ejected.
Besides deciding not to tackle OR throwing your crotch at the runner somehow, there is literally nothing you can do to avoid getting ejected by this rule.

how you can keep arguing when I’ve given literal hundreds of examples of each of the above is astounding

Put your shoulder down? If the runner moves, your helmet hits him in the ribs. You’re ejected. Tosu v Clemson. (Scroll through this thread).
Next?
you really are this stupid aren't you?

i kinda figured it was just your schitck, like your board identity or something

like how you have to wonder if OD is for real or just having a laugh playing the long game or something

like how you have to wonder if OD is for real or just having a laugh playing the long game or something
Notice you didn’t refute one point. Notice I have shown literal dozens of picture and vid examples of every point Ive made.

It is his identity.

He doesn't understand what the 'crown' of a helmet is.

It is his identity.

He doesn't understand what the 'crown' of a helmet is.
Even the brow of the helmet has been called the crown in ejections. Scrol up to see the multiple examples.
Every form tackle ever exposes enough of the CROWN to put you in jeopardy of an ejection. Every one.
Are you supposed to run fully up and clash facemasks? Not only is that the dangerous thing you want to avoid. That will ALSO get you ejected. I’ve written that dozens of time.
Next?

Even the brow of the helmet has been called the crown in ejections. Scrol up to see the multiple examples.
Every form tackle ever exposes enough of the CROWN to put you in jeopardy of an ejection. Every one.
Are you supposed to run fully up and clash facemasks? Not only is that the dangerous thing you want to avoid. That will ALSO get you ejected. I’ve written that dozens of time.
Next?

It's safer that going in with your head down. Head down and getting forced further down is how neck injuries happen. The 'crown' rule is designed to protect both offensive and defensive players.
It was called 'spearing' when I played in the 70's. It was illegal and flagged.

No. They don't flag a facemask to facemask. If there were a flag in a scenario like that, it would be for 'launching' or 'drilling a defenseless player'.

You just don't know the rules.

Carry on with your dumbfuckery.

It's safer that going in with your head down. Head down and getting forced further down is how neck injuries happen. The 'crown' rule is designed to protect both offensive and defensive players.
It was called 'spearing' when I played in the 70's. It was illegal and flagged.

No. They don't flag a facemask to facemask. If there were a flag in a scenario like that, it would be for 'launching' or 'drilling a defenseless player'.

You just don't know the rules.

Carry on with your dumbfuckery.
They literally just ejected a kid face mask to face mask last week. Even the commentators were calling it.

Every single form tackle exposes enough of the crown to put one in jeopardy of getting ejected? Yes or no?

C2328596-0A2A-435F-ABBB-F1953833445B.jpeg

None of those are flagged
Correct. But if the runner crouched or got tackled a bit. Helmets hit. And ejections happen

THATS THE POINT YOU DUMB DUNCE

YOU DO THE EXACT SAME ACTION AND YOU GET EJECTED JUST BECAUSE THE RUNNER MOVES

HELLO? MCFLY?!?

Correct. But if the runner crouched or got tackled a bit. Helmets hit. And ejections happen

THATS THE POINT YOU DUMB DUNCE

YOU DO THE EXACT SAME ACTION AND YOU GET EJECTED JUST BECAUSE THE RUNNER MOVES

HELLO? MCFLY?!?

When you're going in to make initial contact, your head needs to be up, not down to where the crown can make initial contact. It's that simple.

If you go in leading with the 'crown' of your helmet it's targeting.
a.k.a. Spearing.

You have a mental disorder.

When you're going in to make initial contact, your head needs to be up, not down to where the crown can make initial contact. It's that simple.

If you go in leading with the 'crown' of your helmet it's targeting.
a.k.a. Spearing.

You have a mental disorder.
I just showed you all those tackles. And I’ve shown hundreds of tackles in this thread. Regular form tackles. Where enough of the crown is exposed to get you ejected. And it has. I’ve shown all those examples. You can’t be this dumb.

I’ve shown you dozens of examples of people not spearing and getting ejected.
I’ve shown you hundreds of form tackles that could get you ejected if the runner happened to crouch.
ive even shown you exaples of complete launching and leading with three very tip top of the helmet, and not getting ejected.
This is a stupid rule and even more stupidly enforced.
ive shown you hundreds of pics and vids, and yet you argue.
You’re useless

I just showed you all those tackles. And I’ve shown hundreds of tackles in this thread. Regular form tackles. Where enough of the crown is exposed to get you ejected. And it has. I’ve shown all those examples. You can’t be this dumb.

Your photos are always 'after' contact.

Of course the head is going to drop after contact.

It's where the crown of the helmet is before and at contact that is the issue.

Your photos are always 'after' contact.

Of course the head is going to drop after contact.

It's where the crown of the helmet is before and at contact that is the issue.
You’re laughable. I guess they’re all pez heads and can drop their heads in microseconds in a form tackle. To be clear, your claim now is that they lead with their face mask and then drop their head in microseconds in real time. Not only that, but that is what refs look at when applying this rule. You’re truly stupid.

You’re laughable. I guess they’re all pez heads and can drop their heads in microseconds in a form tackle. You’re truly stupid.
and yet the ball carrier can drop their head in microseconds to cause the penalty, right?

Back