All tackles lead with the head

and yet the ball carrier can drop their head in microseconds to cause the penalty, right?
No. I’m not claiming microseconds. That idiot is

It needs to be like the NBA where they have a flagrant 1 and flagrant 2.

Kid makes a bang bang play and has contact to the head. Fine give him a penalty but don't take him out for the rest of one game and possibly half the next for something he didn't do intentionally. Kid does something intentional and he has to sit.

And I think it's pretty clear when we see something worth ejection. I saw one tonight when one of our backups went head to head on WVU's QB when he was sliding. Everyone in my OSU chat said it was targeting and some were pissed that we had a player do that when the game was over. Something clear like that, sit the kid. But for every one of those I've seem 10 where the same group says we'll take it but the player doesn't deserve to leave the game for trying to make a tackle and accidentally dropping his head. If random fans know the difference between a mistake and a real target I'm sure the refs can too.

If you truly spear. If you launch yourself horizontally and lead with the tip top of your helmet. If you don’t even try to wrap up.
then you should be given a five (or ten) yard penalty even if you don’t clash helmets.
And if you do clash helmets, then you should get ejected.
But if you do a form tackle, let’s say in the baseball strike zone area, which does expose some of crown of your helmet BECAUSE ALL TACKLES LEAD WITH THE HEAD,… then just because the runner crouches or shifts sideways or gets tackled a bit, and helmets happen to hit, NOTHING should happen to the tackler because he did what he was supposed to do… a form tackle in the safest area possible.

Head completely down (you can’t even see it). Not only crown, but tip top of the helmet leads.. but not called a penalty… because reasons??? (Caused turnover fumble).

keep arguing for this stupid ass rule. Lmao.

729C0A84-7719-4921-A713-1409D4DE89BF.jpeg

Head completely down (you can’t even see it). Not only crown, but tip top of the helmet leads.. but not called a penalty… because reasons??? (Caused turnover fumble).

View attachment 48998
Are you referencing the ball carrier?

Dude in black is not even making contact with his helmet. He's using his shoulder.
his head is down you Fucking dipshit. If the runner moves one way or another, then he would. How are you so stupid you repeatedly fail to understand this.
You must be trolling. Not even you can be this stupid.

his head is down you Fucking dipshit. If the runner moves one way or another, then he would. How are you so stupid you repeatedly fail to understand this.
You must be trolling. Not even you can be this stupid.

If you "can't even see" his head, then how do you know it's down? And as in all of your example photos, contact has already been made anyway. Where was his head going into contact? Facemask up or down?

Is that the best you could come up with to support your derpitude from an entire fucking weekend of football?

Last edited:

View attachment 48998

getting down to the ball carriers level..

going into him hard shoulder first.....

great textbook tackle and if he fumbled the ball. pity on the ball carrier.

Now THAT’S targeting.
Very top of helmet.
Stayed way high.
Isn’t trying to wrap at all.
launched himself fully.

01FEA6E5-AA2B-4765-BB4C-09B2F6AECD75.jpeg

Last edited:
Head down
Crown exposed
Why wasn’t this a targeting call?
oh, because the offensive guy didn’t happen to crouch and their heads didn’t happen to clash.
happenstance.
lol. Keep supporting this idiot rule

4EE3D872-BADA-4800-AB42-0C920B2BD760.jpeg

No. They don't flag a facemask to facemask. If there were a flag in a scenario like that, it would be for 'launching' or 'drilling a defenseless player'.
they do flag and kick you out face mask to face mask. Like I said. Also. Head to head collision is precisely what you want yo avoid. We want tacklers to hunch down to avoid going high. But you want them to go high. There us no justifying your stance on this stupid rule.

9:01

E7978D84-BA0B-4A54-A2F4-DCA6E955C980.jpg

Now THAT DB tackle in the UCF GAME was head to head careless spearing

OU non call on DPI vs TCU.
Defenseless receiver and early and went high. No call. Lmao.

This rule is a joke from when they initiated it to its current execution.

OU non call on DPI vs TCU.
Defenseless receiver and early and went high. No call. Lmao.

This rule is a joke from when they initiated it to its current execution.
because of a bad call, the rule is bad?

because of a bad call, the rule is bad?
It’s a bad rule from inception for reasons I’ve stated for pages… and the fact that it’s also executed poorly consistently makes it even dumber.