All tackles lead with the head

It's not targeting because he's NOT "defenseless".

I'd draw you a picture, but we already have one of a guy making a tackle on a runner.

You have a mental disorder.
As I stated: defenslessness isn’t a necessary component to get penalized.

You can’t read.

Everything I say is “not stupid” by definition. You just finally understood one.
No, thats not close to true.

But I’m glad we get this lap to laugh at el Tex.

Hey, what’s for dinner tomorrow?

Meh, we had salmon on Thursday.

No fried food?
Nah. Not a lot of fried food in the wwj household. We had salmon tonight (well, the wife and girls did. I don’t do salmon), but she’s still pushing for pompano tomorrow.

Nah. Not a lot of fried food in the wwj household. We had salmon tonight (well, the wife and girls did. I don’t do salmon), but she’s still pushing for pompano tomorrow.
Damn dad, I want tempura fried wings

You dont like salmon??
surprise wtf GIF

You dont like salmon??
surprise wtf GIF
The wife and all three girls love salmon, so I make it pretty frequently. I just don’t like it, so I usually buy a steak or a pork chop or something else for myself on salmon night. Tonight it was a cheddar/jalapeño smoked sausage.

The wife and all three girls love salmon, so I make it pretty frequently. I just don’t like it, so I usually buy a steak or a pork chop or something else for myself on salmon night. Tonight it was a cheddar/jalapeño smoked sausage.
Thats nuts. I just cant imagine not enjoying salmon. Do you like other fish?

pssssst......... You're the ONLY one in your corner, dumbass.

That you cannot see that, makes you a hoopla laughing stock.
Pssst. You nodding at your boyfriends for approval isn’t an argument.

If the tackler does the EXACT same action in one scenario and he’s a game hero, but can be penalized that harshly in another scenario (same exact action) because the runner zigs or shifts or ducks at the same time, it’s a fucking stupid rule. You. Dumb. Fuck.

Last edited:
If the tackler does the EXACT same action in one scenario and he’s a game hero, but can be penalized that harshly in another scenario because the runner zigs or shifts or ducks at the same time, it’s a fucking stupid rule. You. Dumb. Fuck.

Except that's not what's happening, idiot.