All-Time Great Movie Scenes

before this i only knew jk simmons as the chill easy going dad in juno. i do not like people yelling at people, so this shook me a bit.

this clip starts a few seconds too late after they're talking about killing Barnes and he's shown to have been drinking in a corner the whole time.

one of the best one liners of all time from an actor with no other lines.

this clip starts a few seconds too late after they're talking about killing Barnes and he's shown to have been drinking in a corner the whole time.

came to mind as i recently watched the charlie sheen narrated making of doc where i learned the indigenous folks, while not even being actors, didn't understand what was happening at times and the fear of the scenes was real.

Hot damn. How did I bit think of this flick yet. There are 3-4 just amazing scenes (from an all together amazing book and movie). But this scene might be at the time here.

“Is that what you’re asking me.....is there something wrong with anything?”

Hot damn. How did I bit think of this flick yet. There are 3-4 just amazing scenes (from an all together amazing book and movie). But this scene might be at the time here.

“Is that what you’re asking me.....is there something wrong with anything?”
This scene shows how simply terrifying and sociopathic Anton is. So much built up tension over nothing.

This scene shows how simply terrifying and sociopathic Anton is. So much built up tension over nothing.
As if choking the deputy out, escaping the jail and plugging the poor old guy for his car was not exposition enough, they double down here. And I love it.

Everything go to that point showed skill and aggression. But this scene flushed it out all the more to show just how casually menacing he is.

I never got scared at scary movies. They aren’t real. Just didn’t effect me. But I legit feel my stomach clenching every time Llewelyn gets in contact with him....or when he just makes Carson Wells crumble.

As if choking the deputy out, escaping the jail and plugging the poor old guy for his car was not exposition enough, they double down here. And I love it.

Everything go to that point showed skill and aggression. But this scene flushed it out all the more to show just how casually menacing he is.

I never got scared at scary movies. They aren’t real. Just didn’t effect me. But I legit feel my stomach clenching every time Llewelyn gets in contact with him....or when he just makes Carson Wells crumble.
You notice he still got out of paying for the gas and peanuts, lol.

You notice he still got out of paying for the gas and peanuts, lol.
Of course. You think the only reason he was fucking with the old guy was for the fun of it? :LOL:

before this i only knew jk simmons as the chill easy going dad in juno. i do not like people yelling at people, so this shook me a bit.

Not even as J Jonas Jameson in Spiderman

I saw "Juno" a couple of months ago and cracked up when I thought of him coming out of the house angry when they're singing at the end.

"Not my fucking tempo Junebug!!!!" :LOL:

Mentioning this in another thread reminded me. This movie was far superior and more deserving of Oscar recognition than Titanic that year.

Mentioning this in another thread reminded me. This movie was far superior and more deserving of Oscar recognition than Titanic that year.

L.A. Confidential is a good movie. Titanic was good as well, but my pick for that year would have been Good Will Hunting.

L.A. Confidential is a good movie. Titanic was good as well, but my pick for that year would have been Good Will Hunting.
I like Good Will Hunting too but I think LA Confidential was the superior film that year.