All-Time Great Movie Scenes

Mentioning this in another thread reminded me. This movie was far superior and more deserving of Oscar recognition than Titanic that year.

This movie was one of the rare wire to wire ones for me. I felt it was nearly flawless from start to finish.

But they were hitting all the high notes for me. The theming across the board was spectacular....and it was wrapped by amazing cops and bad guys plot.

I’ve never held issue with Titanic winning, as LA Confidential holds a higher place for me than best picture that year, it’s one of the best pictures for me ever.

True Romance, one of the best scenes Tarantino has written.

Anyone else having a Youtube problem when trying to play videos? Not sure if it is me or YT.

Edit: turns out it is YT. In all my years using YT, this is the first time I have ever seen them go down.

Youtube right now...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else having a Youtube problem when trying to play videos? Not sure if it is me or YT.

Edit: turns out it is YT. In all my years using YT, this is the first time I have ever seen them go down.
Interesting. The 14 year old was hollering about it. Turns out it wasn’t just him.

This would be the first I could think of them going down fully like this too.

@Blackshirts BLVD....just noticed this. You can search and watch, or go into your watch later videos and watch.

It’s just not throwing up the main screen with suggestions atm.

@Blackshirts BLVD....just noticed this. You can search and watch, or go into your watch later videos and watch.

It’s just not throwing up the main screen with suggestions atm.
I tried that before and it wasnt working either. I will try it again in a minute.

Edit: I lie. I didn't do that, I tried rewatching videos that were in my history and that didn't work.

Possibly the funniest scene I've ever seen in a movie. Lamar changed his rap style after Revenge of the Nerds :LOL: