an anxious Tuesday morning

We have all been yelled at, but I got yelled at today, for something that is not my fault, for about 15 minutes. It wasn't like screaming, or vulgar/mean, but just venting. The only real problem was, and it's a huge one, she was Philipino, and accent was painful. I am sure I actually winced a couple times. How you do it @williewilliejuan ?

We have all been yelled at, but I got yelled at today, for something that is not my fault, for about 15 minutes. It wasn't like screaming, or vulgar/mean, but just venting. The only real problem was, and it's a huge one, she was Philipino, and accent was painful. I am sure I actually winced a couple times. How you do it @williewilliejuan ?
My wife only has an accent if she’s around her family.

Vitamins are huge industry as is gym memberships

A lot of Vitamins are a waste of money, you end up with expensive pee and most gym memberships go unusued, there is plenty of money there and a lot of wasted. There are enitre MLM schemes built around selling over priced vitamins, I'm looking at you Juice Plus

And doctors do advise for exercises and proper diet
All you have to do is be boring enough to eat grape nuts every fucking day

Happy Phillies advance to the World Series day to all.

@Handicappers PM'd me for the 10th time today asking me to support his gofundme for his transition surgery. Is there a way to report this? It's overbearing at this point.
nice jinx post you dumb fuck psycho. don’t beat your family tonight.

It's going to be an anxious Wednesday morning too.

was it for using too many unnecessary commas?

was it for using too many unnecessary commas?
Phillie Phanatic Phi GIF by MLB

that's not how anxiety works...
Right? Lol. Life goes on. The event that the anxiety was for has passed.

Thing about Philadelphia sports that a lot of other fans don't understand (and they hate this...) is that we have a lot of other sports teams good enough to ease our pain. I'll lose literally zero seconds of sleep over last night.

Reactions: ill
Right? Lol. Life goes on. The event that the anxiety was for has passed.

Thing about Philadelphia sports that a lot of other fans don't understand (and they hate this...) is that we have a lot of other sports teams good enough to ease our pain. I'll lose literally zero seconds of sleep over last night.
I mean, we are pretty used to it.

Happy the team is playing well and we made it to the playoffs. We will be back next year.

Let's go Birds! Let's go Sixers!

Conversing, without using commas, is chaos!

Brandon Scott Jones Eww GIF by CBS

Nice to see such commaraderie here.