an anxious Tuesday morning

Yes and no
Yes and no what? That as a society we're overmedicated or that I'm lucky to have a doctor that realizes not everybody needs those vaccines?
Few years ago my wife went to a holistic doctor or something, my wife got home and I said let me guess

"you're deficient on Vitamin B 12 and Zinc"

"yes, she gave me those pills and she sold me few other things"

And the "doctor" did this all without any bloodwork or other diagnostics.
I don't go to a holistic doctor, so I'm don't understand what this has to do with my situation or post.

Conversely, I've never gotten the flu after getting the shot. I blame Ohio for your illness.
I am surprised how many of these pussies don't have strong enough immune systems to handle a little flu shot.

Yes and no what? That as a society we're overmedicated or that I'm lucky to have a doctor that realizes not everybody needs those vaccines?
I don't really see vaccines as a form of medication since they are usually just weaker versions of the virus that teaches your body how to fight them...I don't see them as "medications" in that traditional sense.

when I think overmedicated, I think stuff like ADHD meds or painkillers...in that sense we are very overmedicated.

I am surprised how many of these pussies don't have strong enough immune systems to handle a little flu shot.
Actually, it's the opposite. I let my immune system deal with the flu because it's strong enough to do so. It's the pussy immune systems that need help.

I don't go to a holistic doctor, so I'm don't understand what this has to do with my situation or post.
I don't fully agree we're over medicated

In some situations, maybe. Especially with pain pills we are

I don't think it's a simplistic or black and white

i have no thoughts on your doctor, not my business

I often have no point, it's part of my charm

Actually, it's the opposite. I let my immune system deal with the flu because it's strong enough to do so. It's the pussy immune systems that need help.
I'm not talking about you, dipshit.

I am talking about the ones who are getting sick after getting their flu shot.

I don't really see vaccines as a form of medication since they are usually just weaker versions of the virus that teaches your body how to fight them...I don't see them as "medications" in that traditional sense.

Me neither, but they are (in many/most cases) unneeded medications that are widely pushed to the masses.

when I think overmedicated, I think stuff like ADHD meds or painkillers...in that sense we are very overmedicated.

For sure, and you can add anti-biotics to that list as well.

I'm not talking about you, dipshit.

I am talking about the ones who are getting sick after getting their flu shot.
My immune system would hold your immune system down and fuck it in the ass, and there's nothing your immune system could do to stop it.

<flips quarter to @Illustrious Potentate>

Me neither, but they are (in many/most cases) unneeded medications that are widely pushed to the masses.

For sure, and you can add anti-biotics to that list as well.
they are preventative more than a medication. You take them to prep for possibly getting the flu.

kind of like vitamins

they are preventative more than a medication. You take them to prep for possibly getting the flu.

kind of like vitamins

You're missing the point to a large degree, but that's not unusual.

You're missing the point to a large degree, but that's not unusual.
I'm not though.

it's like you don't understand "preventative"

you take them to prepare in case you do catch it. Same goes for COVID vaccines. They don't keep you from getting the virus, they keep you from getting really sick if you were to get it.

It'd be fucking fantastic if the medical community and Rx producers spent a fraction of time that they do pushing flu shots on pushing diet, exercise and taking vitamins. Of course, there's not much money in that, so here we are.

I'm not though.

it's like you don't understand "preventative"

you take them to prepare in case you do catch it. Same goes for COVID vaccines. They don't keep you from getting the virus, they keep you from getting really sick if you were to get it.
No, it's as if you think a preventative medication is somehow not a medication.

It's still a medication, you dopey dildo.

I performed like her in the shower thankfully. Wasn't going to make the toilet & kobe'd the shower.

My immune system would hold your immune system down and fuck it in the ass, and there's nothing your immune system could do to stop it.

<flips quarter to @Illustrious Potentate>

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

It'd be fucking fantastic if the medical community and Rx producers spent a fraction of time that they do pushing flu shots on pushing diet, exercise and taking vitamins. Of course, there's not much money in that, so here we are.
Vitamins are huge industry as is gym memberships

A lot of Vitamins are a waste of money, you end up with expensive pee and most gym memberships go unusued, there is plenty of money there and a lot of wasted. There are enitre MLM schemes built around selling over priced vitamins, I'm looking at you Juice Plus

And doctors do advise for exercises and proper diet

Vitamins are huge industry as is gym memberships

A lot of Vitamins are a waste of money, you end up with expensive pee and most gym memberships go unusued, there is plenty of money there and a lot of wasted. There are enitre MLM schemes built around selling over priced vitamins, I'm looking at you Juice Plus

And doctors do advise for exercises and proper diet
OK.