an anxious Tuesday morning

No, it's as if you think a preventative medication is somehow not a medication.

It's still a medication, you dopey dildo.
I don't see it in the "overmedicated" side of the discussion though.

getting a flu shot is not the same as numbing someone to anxiety or something.

I guess I need to dumb it down for you. Getting a flu shot is not part of the "overmedication" problem, IMO

It'd be fucking fantastic if the medical community and Rx producers spent a fraction of time that they do pushing flu shots on pushing diet, exercise and taking vitamins. Of course, there's not much money in that, so here we are.
There are plenty of doctors telling patients to get healthy.

I don't see it in the "overmedicated" side of the discussion though.

getting a flu shot is not the same as numbing someone to anxiety or something.

I guess I need to dumb it down for you. Getting a flu shot is not part of the "overmedication" problem, IMO
You dumb it down for me? lolz.

You are pigeon-holing overmedicated into your simplified definition.

A flu shot is a medicine and it is pushed way more than it is needed. Is it as dangerous as painkillers or behavior-altering drugs? No, but it's still overmedication.

Speaking of dumbing things down... Let's say last year 542 Hooplans got flu shots and this year 27% more folks get a flu shot, how many Hooplans would get their flu shot this year?

If you get it right, I'll give you a prize.

hey if you want over priced urine, more power to you
Well, you've also told us about your physical state. If you want to compare that and your blood test results to mine, more power to you.

Well, you've also told us about your physical state. If you want to compare that and your blood test results to mine, more power to you.
I'm quite healthy, I could stand to lose some weight, but it's not like I'm obese

And I'd still be overweight if I took overpriced vitamins. I'd just have vitamin rich urine to go along with it

sure are sensitive

Reactions: ill
You dumb it down for me? lolz.

You are pigeon-holing overmedicated into your simplified definition.

A flu shot is a medicine and it is pushed way more than it is needed. Is it as dangerous as painkillers or behavior-altering drugs? No, but it's still overmedication.

Speaking of dumbing things down... Let's say last year 542 Hooplans got flu shots and this year 27% more folks get a flu shot, how many Hooplans would get their flu shot this year?

If you get it right, I'll give you a prize.
3 billion

it's like the old days with pointless vortexes

Reactions: ill
I'm quite healthy, I could stand to lose some weight, but it's not like I'm obese

And I'd still be overweight if I took overpriced vitamins. I'd just have vitamin rich urine to go along with it

sure are sensitive
860625.gif