Another day, another pitbull mauling

That dog also HATED any black dog he didn't know. Like in a something had to have happened to him once that left him traumatized type way.

Racist pupper :laugh:
A local bison farmer boarded a zebra for a couple weeks a few years back. My granddaughter and I stopped by to see the Buffalo but she was enchanted by the zebra. The zebra was acting super skittish so I was a bit apprehensive about letting her get too close. The farmer then told me the zebra was afraid of men. He and I backed off and the zebra and my granddaughter became besties in a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
. He and I backed off and the zebra and my granddaughter became beasties in a matter of seconds.
gary coleman wtf GIF

Until they're not.
I think that's spot on. If you have a family, you have to be very careful about what dog breed you buy. A pit bull is a fighting dog that can be bred to be docile but as you correctly say, "until they're not". Weigh all the factors. The most intelligent breeds are usually the best options with children, Border Collies, Golden Retrievers, Labs, are all superior choices.

There are some gnarly pics of this kid, though they are a little hard to find now. Dogs ripped his scalp off.

I still say its mostly the shitty owners, tho. Cuz people = shit.

Don’t @ me.