Anyone here published?

Number of copies?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Other than trade brochures or manuals

... ever have more than three in line at the book signing?

For the first time in my life, I'm tempted to write a book. I can't write fiction like I'd prefer to, but I see a topic that for some reason has been almost completely neglected and there's pretty widespread interest in it. I was thinking very seriously about starting research on it til I started working on this board and have been sidetracked from it.

I don't know if you can considered this published, but I wrote a paper on illicit drug use in the 60s in 1969 that was copied and used as training material by LE in the county I lived in.

For the first time in my life, I'm tempted to write a book. I can't write fiction like I'd prefer to, but I see a topic that for some reason has been almost completely neglected and there's pretty widespread interest in it. I was thinking very seriously about starting research on it til I started working on this board and have been sidetracked from it.
So this board is like having a child....

I don't know if you can considered this published, but I wrote a paper on illicit drug use in the 60s in 1969 that was copied and used as training material by LE in the county I lived in.
... with footnoted attributions or all first-person sources?

... sounds like you already started the marketing for it

I was planning on either doing a website with all my findings or an ebook for about $2.99 on Amazon self-publish.

You can always put the ebook on the web$ite ...

Bigfoot don't care.

Bigfoot fucks what Bigfoot wants to fuck.
Do you use photos, illustrations, info graphics, or is it all just texted to the imagination?

... not that there’s anything wrong with that

Do you use photos, illustrations, info graphics, or is it all just texted to the imagination?

... not that there’s anything wrong with that
each book comes with an accompanying flipbook.

stick figure flipbook GIF